take me complately (2)

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The time when she cant tell him…………

 

Fress coffee with  baked bread smell already filled my nose while hearing rain falling drop sounds was like calm music on my ears. I love to have the morning like this forever. Having him in front of me smiling at me and looking at me with eyes full of love, make the breakfast is the best I ever have, even we only have simply american style’s right now. In this kitchen with small dining table that only can fit for 4 people, we enjoying eating happily even just two of us in the room.

Until suddenly she remember her messy morning appearance that was perform last hour. She shyly break the moment “ Ehemm….about the messy I was that you saw this morning when you woke me  up, I usually not that bad. I even scarad by myself when im looking at the mirror”

“ well for me you still look cute thou…”

“ how bad I was drunk actually last night?”

“You still really bad drinker”

“ oh my god…..you must be so embrassed because of me….” Shinhye said while covered her face with both palms

“its already two times i bringing you while you drunk badly, so… do not worry, im used with your  ‘ drunk condition’ mode”

Shinhye brought up her face looking at his face while thinking hardly when the time their first meet. Two second then “ Holy god ….did..did  I throw up on you again?”

“ Thanks god not this time….i still can bring you  to throw up at near tree that not far from club park  area”

 “ did I say something weird last night when im drunk, or maybe I swear at someone name, even at my dad ? So I can apologize to that person in the future”

Minho laughing at her desperately curiousty question for few second because she looks so cute with that ‘I really want to know now’ face, until he answered her

“ No, you just keep drinking  your beer crazily until you fell unconscious and in the middle your deep sleep , you suddenly crying quietly. You didn’t said anything. Just keep crying soundless.  While seeing you cry like that make me wonder what the problem you have this time with your dad”

“ i….i will tell you later…im not in the mood to telling now because even just thinking was  already hurt”

Seeing her face down at their table, Minho suddenly touch her palm and bring her’s  left to wrap around his gently “ Its okay….u can tell me whenever you want to”  shinhye looking up at their wrapped palms and then move higher until stop at his lovely eyes and end at his smile lips.

‘ no…not now…’

“ hmm…since I told to the maid who usually take care of this house , that we want to spend few days just we both alone with  hyung permission then they can  take day off, so we need to buy groceries by ourself”

“ can we go to the beach after that?” shinhye asking with getting excited suddenly

“of course”

“ yessss” shinhye respond yelp frantically

Minho take slurp his coffee cup’s that he was holding with his other palm after asking her curiously “ why you so happy, did you  love come to the beach that much?”

“ because I never been going to the beach till now”

 Minho almost choked and spurt out all coffee that he just drank after hearing something new that he never expected it.

“ YAH!why you never tell me about this before?we already dated for 2 month! “

“ so what if I tell you faster?”

“ so I can bring you as soon as I know”

“ like you have more time to bring me there”

“ yah! Im a hardworking of course im busy but if I know it faster I will find more time and bring you there rather than han river as we always have to come mostly”

“ because I know you are busy so I keep it..i don’t want to become your burden more…I…”

Minho staring at her darkly while then released  their wrapped palm and showing her his mad pose. Having two hand that wrapped crossed in front of his chest and said “ why you think you are a burden? …Having you as my girlfriend is  the happiest thing that ever happened in my life. Aish! Don’t you know its hurt me now…. “

Shinhye just looking at him apologizingly

Minho keep just looking at her even without blink his eyes , until then he let out his give up sigh “Well…you can come here to heal me….”

“ where?” Shinhye change her face immediately

‘ aww…why is so fun….she looks very cute right now’…..he thought

“ here on my lap of course”

“ did you want me to sit there?”

Minho just nodded happily

“now I think you are just mad at me for purpose” shinhye narrowing her eyes suspiciously

“ quckly! Before im so mad and canceled going to the beach”

“ aish.…so childish…” shinhye pouting for a second before she stand up and move around accros so she can take sit on his lap like he want

As soon as shinhye take sit, Minho wrapped both his arm around her waist and buried his face in crook of her neck calmly “ god…damn…how I wish we can always spend time hugging like this”

Shinhye  wrapped her arm back on his shoulder while moving up until stopped at brushing his hair softly “ hmmm…I wish too…”

“ next time, tell me anything that u want to do or anywhere you want go, you are not burden to me, Im your boyfriend, you can ask me anything”

Shinhye just answered agreeing him calmly with humming “ hmm…”

They don’t aware time changed quickly because their pose is just too intense to let go off quickly until then “ I think… we need to go changes now before my hormone cant  let you go out from this place”

“ ….alright im going  take bathroom first…” Shinhye standing up quickly embrassingly before walk faster reached the bedroom

Minho just smirked proudly looking at her getting shy even she didn’t show it

Taking deep sigh then ‘ how long I can endure it….damn..’

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

‘ Did she taking test on me now?’

"Minho….please… take me completely….im ready to lost and give you everything all I have. I wanna be yours completely”

Minho looking at her with his sharp eyes “ did u aware that you call my name?” Shinhye nodded straighly

“ Did you remember what I would gonna do when you call me with my name?”

Without blink her  eyes and no doubt voice “ YES. I know. And I do it purposely”

“ Damn it, princess!....you were breaking my limit now”

Then Minho take her nape and kiss her hardly again. They  back with their previous tongue battle. This time  Minho kiss her desperately like he want to eat and of course longer than before and without mercy. Shinhye bringing one her hand to massage his long nape while another brushing his hair messily but moving  intimately. Shinhye cant hold on to not let out her moan. Both was so deep in their moment. They don’t know when this kiss gonna ended.

Only god know when they finally can separate but looking at how shinhye taking her breath dyingly  and how her lips getting swollen already can guess how long they kissed. While Minho taking his breath too, he stares at her with passion in his eyes. His lips are so red and his face beyond perfect than any that she can dream.

“ lets go home now” his voice is so calm but sounds very straight.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

He sit on the edge of their bed, gazing straight at her, his expression wary and detained. His eyes are reluctant but dark. He clasps her hand against the bed and crane closer and closer, making their noses touched.

“ are you sure to give me your precious?”

“ Yes…I want only you the one who take this”

As soon as he hearing those word from her beautiful lips he closes his eyes and rub his nose to shinhye face, so sensually, that she can feel her blood dance in every her veins. Shinhye heart start to drum real hard, like giants steps quaking the ground. Her whole mind is filled with millions of him, millions of Lee min ho, probably can even more.

‘ im ready…..’ she talk to herself nervously

Rather than rough like were in the beach, his kiss start lightly. Their lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter