who is he?

The Wild Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The young beautiful girl with elegant throw one her foot to get take out from her luxurious car when her driver just opened the door for her. She bring her bag that she just hold earlier to hang on her left side shoulder when she finally get out from her car and get ready to come into her school.

The bag is not just ordinary brand, but she never care what she used because all what she wear always bought by her father that she never choose by herself. Yeah, that’s her life, her boring life to have a protective father who said he doing that all for her best but actually just make her like a bird who live in the cage and never cant spread her wings. Going out at morning to school, back home around at 4PM, and at night she has private tutor.

Her driver never forget to give bow to her before going to leave her there. She take her deep breath before she start to walk into her school while then tought ‘ shinhye fighting! Its your first day of second years grade’ , but her mind get suddenly broke after she feel someone tap her shoulder from behind that make her very shocked and almost get heart attack.

“ Shinhye ah!!”

“ Ya! Khamcagya!” now she already turn around to see who just tap her shoulder in the early morning, and that no others than her bestfriend who just arrived in their school. She glaring at her friend who seems very satisfied and said “ you want me die young because got heart attack by your silly joke oh?”

“ hehe…biannesso shinhye ah, take that as our greet in this first day of our second years oke?”

“ don’t get over excited, krystal”

Krystal start her high expectation tought “ why not? Now we are not 1st grade anymore, we will be called sunbae…you know what is that mean?”

Shinhye throw her anxious eyes “ what is that?”

“ our freshman was get away, we should going celebrate our victory”

Shinhye look at her with lazy face “ kerae..kerae..do what you want, I don’t care, I just need to focus on my study so my ranking will never be change in my second year grade”

“ mwo? Ya! Can you not care your study just for once shinhye ah?!” Krystal protest now, but shinhye quickly reject her “ I cant!”

Krystal let out her sigh before answered shinhye stubborn “ I know you are from honored family but that’s doesn’t mean you cant get your fun time, come on its already our second years grade, do you want to be like this until we all graduate oh? Im so pitiful on you, my friend”

Shinhye cant hold anymore to heard what her friend nagging, she already enough to discussed about that for million time when they still on 1st grade. She take Krystal one hand and dragged her to come into their school while said “ arrasso, im pitiful too with my life, so ended now, we will be late if we keep discussing about something that even I cant imagine”.

Krystal just be obey to follow shinhye step while her hand get dragged and shake her head bit to show her expectation from shinhye after seeing she keep ignoring her suggestion, even she know what she do will being useless but she want her friends change a bit and think to get fun like others teenagers.   In calm atmosphere class, the two bestfriends looking around for a moment when they just arrived there. New class, new chair, new table, new book, but not new friends. There her childhood friend who is from honored family like her too but he has different condition compared to her rapunzel life was have sit. He take sit in third row near the door and throw his beautiful smile to her and greeting her while wave his right hand “ annyong shinhye-ah”

“ oh, annyong woobin-ah” shinhye responded him with wave her hand too.

“ there is your chair” he pointed his hand to the place near the window.

“ gomawo”

Kim woobin is her only male friends since his father close to her father. He is very nice friend to her but despite his rich status pride make her sometime annoyed with him. The first time know each other is when his father come to home with him to have dinner appointmen by her father to talk their business. That time they still at second year in middle school and when they know attend the same school, they being more closer and now in the highschool they become classmate.

Shinhye then get her sit in the almost last row, 4th row actually right behind the window, and her other side there’s Krystal who just check her make up and her hairs as she soon get her sit. Shinhye not surprised, its her daily since on their first grade, and not just her, the others female student look doing same. Its first day so it will be special to start get new impression with their different beauty look. But for shinhye that just useless, whatever your beauty face, in the last she never can be get dated. Yes, her dad forbid her to have boyfriend, or even act like cheap girl who over show their beauty so easy, he want her to just get focused on her study and become like he want as honored family.

  The bell rang sounds make her get lost her gloom and staring to her new teacher who already stand up in front of white-board that make all student quiet to the direction in front of them.

“ anneyonghaseo everybody, im Kim Se Na, your English teacher and be your class responsible from now on….”

But then suddenly someone just open the door that make everyone in the class turn their head to see who is just interrupting their moment.

Like shinhye and Krystal expected there must be one their friend who always come late.

“ chusunghamnida ssaem, im late..because last night I have photoshoot, please forgive me”

Kim ssaem is glaring at her and ready to complain about her reason that will come like that again in the future. But the ssaem already check on everybody profile as the class responsible, so she know what she must complain.

“ you…Cho clara, the young model that same as Park Min young , right?”

Clara give her bow slightly in her place who still stood near the door and answer her teacher with nerveous tone “ d..de..cho clara imnida”

“ from now on try to get more wake up early so next time this will never happen again, whatever your reason I don’t want you late in my class, I don’t care with others teacher, but I warn you not on my class time”

“ de ssaem” clara answer her again in the soft tone.

“ im doing same too to your sunbae ‘park min young’ when she at my class time, so be like her too, you got that?”

“ de..”

“ alright for this time I forgive you so you can get your sit now”

Clara give her last slight bow and said ‘thank you’ before she take sit in the empty chair that behind shinhye.

Kim ssaem back to her first concern, get her black-marker in her write tool’s bag and before she write something on the white-broad she talk to her student “ oke everybody lets start our study now…..” that make student start they focused on her and their study.

  “ Aisshhh!! I really hate that teacher” clara start nagging in front of her two bestfriend when they sit in canteen and was get their snack.

Krystal laughing at her for a moment and then said “ pabo, everybody in this school already know her scary discipline and still you innocently doing the same thing like you used in last year to her, really stupid”

“ I know too, but im really tired last night because my agency friend dragging me to the club when i just finished my photoshoot session”

“ mwo? You going to club? What club? Don’t tell me you going there again….” krystal responded her shockedly.

“ of course, you know MT club is really popular among rich teenager and adult people especially for model like us, we never going such an ordinary club, only MT is very cool” clara explainded.

Shinhye keep continue eat her ramyeon, ignoring what her friend talking because their talking going to topic that she think is not interesting for her.

Krystal can feel shinhye quiet like she usually do when they talk about their wild life and then she continue talk again to clara “ is TLK Band perform last night?”, clara answer her lazily “ no, the manager club tell us that night TLK have perform to other place with high paid”

“ I just see them 3 days ago but already miss them again so much, ottoke, im so addicted”

“ don’t worry I got the info from minhyuk-gah that they will perform in MT club tomorrow night”

“ omo..since when you close with that kid? He is not same class with us”

“ my friends agency close to min young sunbae”

“ min young sunbae know minhyuk?”

“ of course, she is close to others band member, my friends like minhyuk so after got number, I try to get close to him, talk informal because we are in the same grade, even not in the same class we can be friends right?”

“ wuaahh,, you really amazing..daebak! its not useless I have friend a model like you”

This time krystal turn to face shinhye again who still keep busy with her ipad while eat her snack after finished her ramyeon and bravely ask her “ shinhye, lets go for tomorrow night”

Shinhye quickly rejected her friend “ no night time for me to can get out from home, don’t you rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter