VI.

I Wanted Your Love

"Jieun, wait!" shouted Yongnam as he grabbed onto her shoulder. "What happened?"

They were in the stairwell and Jieun was looking everywhere except for Yongnam's face. Then Yongnam suished her face with both of his hands. "You'll forgive me no matter what, right?" asked Yongnam with a serious look on his face.

"Of course," replied Jieun. "After all that I've put you and Ms. Bang through. Escpecially Yongguk."

"Good,because that was a prank," said Yongnam as he pulled her in for a hug. It took Jieun a couple of seconds to process what he just said.

"That was a... a what?!" she yelled after she backed away from him. There was a hurt expression on her face which made Yongnam feel bad for agreeing to Yongguk's plan.

"Yongguk thought it out. He told us to help him with it, he wanted to see what you would do," explained Yongnam.

"So, he remembers me. He didn't forget anything?" asked Jieun, relief washing over her and then guilt. "Even the reason why he's in here in the first place? Because of me..."

"Aww, come on. Lighten up, he knew that you were in an arranged marriage before the crash even happened. He doesn't blame it on you. He's too stupidly in love with you okay, Jieun?" Yongnam tried to reassure her.

"Are you sure?" she asked, slightly insecure.

"I'm sure, now let's go beat up my little brother," said Yongnam with a laugh as he guided Jieun back to Yongguk's hospital room.

She didn't expect to hear yelling from outside. She didn't even think she'd see her furious mother or Seunghyun in there.

"Mom!" Jieun screeched as she ran to her mom to stop her from slapping Ms. Bang.

"I knew you'd be here you insolent child!" screamed Mrs. Song. "The nerve you have! You must want to be disowned!"

"Mom!" cried Jieun. She couldn't believe her mom would say such a thing.

"You leave Seunghyun for this hillbilly and his who-" The sound of a slap echoed throughout the room.

"I think you should leave now, mom," Jieun spat out the entitlement that she used to call Mrs. Song dearly.

Mrs. Song just stared at her daughter in shock, her finger pointing at her. "You, you are not my daughter!" she screamed.

"Seunghyun-ssi, please, take her home," said Jieun as she turned around to wipe away her tears.

"When I leave this will be the last time you see me, you wench!"

"That's fine, Mrs. Song. Live happily," said Jieun loud enough for her mother to hear.

Seunghyun glared at Yongguk before finally escorting Mrs. Song out of the room. After they were gone Ms. Bang rushed to where Jieun was standing and hugged her tightly. "No child should ever be treated like that," said Ms. Bang with tears in her eyes.

The brothers just watched them in silence, not knowing what to say or do.

-

One week later

Jieun went back to work as if nothing happened. Her coworkers threw her a congratulatory party because they thought she got married. It just turned into an early birthday party for her after she gave them the news that she broke it off.

Some of her male coworkers cheered since she was free to date now. What they didn't know was that someone was there to surprise Jieun as well.

"Jieun-ssi, there's someone here to see you," called the front desk lady.

"Who is it?"

"He won't say his name, but he says that he's a close friend of your's."

Jieun thought about who it could possibly be before telling her to send up her uninvited guest.

A couple minutes later, a pair of hands covered her eyes. "Guess who?" said the deep voice that she's missed.

She decided that she would mess with him. "Hmmm, Yongnam-oppa? Or is it Daehyunnie~"

"Yah, when did you start calling him that?" asked Yongguk with an irritated look.

"Oh, it's just you," she said carelessly.

"To think, I brought you your favorite takoyaki," said Yongguk sadly. "Guess I'll have to eat it my-"

"Wait, wait, wait," called Jieun as she grabbed onto his arm. "You should've told me you were stopping by."

She pouted and batted her eyelashes at him. Yongguk couldn't help but laugh because of how cute she looked. He pinched her cheek with his free hand. "I thought I'd surprise you today, since your birthday is tomorrow."

There was snickering behind them, but then someone cleared their throat. "Noona, no fooling around on the job," said Youngjae. Hyosung and Himchan were behind him trying to hold in their laughter.

"How was that blind date I set you up on, Youngjae?" asked Jieun as she smirked at him. Youngjae turned red and quickly walked away. Himchan and Hyosung were following behind him, laughing the whole way.

"Anyways," said Yongguk. "Happy early birthday, Ssongji." The he shoved the box of takoyaki in front of her face.

"Thank you, Bbang. Thank you."

-

And here is the ending~

I had to make the last chapter longer of course.

Hope you guys liked this story and I hope the ending didn't disappoint you.

Special thanks to RedB2stlyRabbit17 for the upvote, and thank you to everyone that subscribed to this story ♡♡♡

Until next story then. Bye bye~ #JusticeForBAP