I.

I Wanted Your Love

"Jieun-ah, have you eaten yet? Should I buy you something delicious like last time?" 

"Hm? No, it's okay. I'm still full, I had a big breakfast," she said with a smile as she rubbed her stomach. 

Yongguk pouted as he looked at her. "Liar, I saw you this morning. You skipped breakfast because you were late for something."

"Ah, I'm not lying really. I went with Hana! Call her and ask," insisted Jieun. 

"Psh, Hana would lie for you without knowing the situation," said Yongguk. This time he had his arms crossed and was leaned back against the wooden chair.

"Oh, I did go meet Seunghyun-ssi," replied Jieun. Then she made her voice lower and muttered a greeting with her phone an arm length away. Yongguk watched her in amusement.

"Seunghyun-ssi is sick mom, that's why he sounds like that."

"That guy's voice isn't even that deep," muttered Yongguk.

"Mhm, okay, goodbye!" Jieun said cheerfully. "Have fun in Hawaii, mom."

As soon as she hung up, she got up to walk out of the café. Yongguk rushed to leave with her. 

"Yah, wait for me!" He was now walking at her pace, which was pretty fast. 

She was power walking towards her tiny apartment complex, which wasn't that far from the café. "If I don't hurry I might miss it," she mumbled to herself.

Ah, of course, it's Sunday, thought Yongguk. "Race you there!" Yongguk yelled as he ran towards the apartment building.

Ten flights of stairs later, Jieun plopped down onto her soft, comfy couch. "Where's the remote?"

"It's under the coffee table," answered Yongguk. He was sitting cross-legged next to her on the couch.

"Oh, it's under the coffee table," she said as she leaned down to pick it up. "Time to watch The Return of Superman!" she exlcaimed excitedly.

"Aren't you gonna go make your ramen like you usually do?" asked Yongguk with his eyes glued to the screen.

Right when he said that, she got up to go to the kitchen. A couple minutes later she came back with some re-heated fried rice.

"Did that Sung-whatever guy make that?" A look of disgust was on his face.

"Hahahaha, the triplets are so cute~" she squealed. 

Once the episode was over, Jieun got up to wash her plate and go get ready for bed. She slipped into her bunny pj's and went to do her nightly routine of washing her face and brushing her teeth. Yongguk just watched her as he sat on the edge of the bathtub. 

After that, she jumped onto her bed like she did every night and got comfortable under the covers. Yongguk sat on the edge of the bed like he usually did, and whispered a good night before he left.

Before Jieun went to sleep, she looked at the picture frame on the bedside table and whispered a good night to Yongguk as well.

-

The first chapter is up! I don't know where I'm going with this really, just making it up as I go lol

Comments and criticisms are appreciated :) Until next chapter then... Bye~