II.

I Wanted Your Love

Jieun woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. Which she thought was weird because no one else lived with her in her tiny, one bedroom apartment other than her goldfish.

Just as she was about to get out of bed, her bedroom door slowly opened revealing who was making breakfast in her kitchen. "Sorry for coming so early and while you were sleeping. It's just... Your mom told me to visit."

"Your mom didn't tell him anything!" shouted Yongguk from the living room.

"Um, let me go brush my teeth," said Jieun as she rushed towards the bathroom. Trying to avoid any physical contact possible with the person just standing by the door.

She closed the bathroom door and quickly brushed her teeth. After taking a couple of deep breaths, she finally left the bathroom and walked towards the enticing smell of breakfast.

"I already set up a plate for you. Just sit down," he said as he pulled the chair out for Jieun. "Did you want coffee or juice?"

"Coffee, please," Jieun replied softly.

Yongguk watched the whole ordeal from the couch with a scowl on his face. Then he got up and sat in the seat next to Jieun's.

"That doesn't even look appetizing," muttered Yongguk.

"Seunghyun-ssi, about... that. We don't have to rush it. I'm not ready yet," said Jieun while Seunghyun was preparing her coffee.

"I understand, but if we don't do it now then we'll have to wait until I come back from Italy. And I can't wait that long," replied Seunghyun.

"I know, but can't you try. I need to sort out my thoughts first."

Seunghyun looked at Jieun and sighed frustratedly. "It's been five months already. Was that not enough time?"

"It was, but I just-"

"Just what Jieun? You can't get over that bastard yet? It's been five months! Let it go!" screamed Seunghyun. His face was red and his fists were clenched.

"Here's your coffee," he said as he handed it to her as calmy as he could. "I'll be taking my leave now." With that being said, he gathered his belongings and slammed her front door shut.

Jieun just sat at the table staring into her coffee mug. Before she knew, tears had already started to fall. Yongguk just sat there, confused as to what just happened between her and Seunghyun.

When he patted her back, her crying turned into sobbing. Panicking because of that, he decided to sing a song that his mom used to sing to him to get him to stop crying. It seemed to lighten her up a little bit it seemed, and so he continued singing, slightly out of tune, with his deep voice.

-

Here is chapter 2! Really don't know where I'm taking this lol

So, sorry if it seems kind of random.

& sorry for the short chapters.

Until next chapter then :)