IV.

I Wanted Your Love

 "Where is she?" exclaimed Mrs. Song with a panicked expression. "The wedding starts in twenty minutes. Where did that child go?!"

"Mom," said Jieun as she poked her head into the dressing room from the doorway. "What are you doing?"

"Come here! Where have you been?"

"I went for a walk. I had my phone, you could've called if you were worried."

"Let's touch up your make-up and fix your hair. The ceremony is about to start," said her mother worriedly.

"Okay," replied Jieun as she sat down.

After she was done getting her hair and make-up fixed, Hana walked in with a straight face.

"Hello, Mrs. Song," said Hana with a small smile.

"Hi, Hana dear," said Mrs. Song.

"Can I have a minute with Jieun?"

"Sure, sure. I've got to go find my seat," replied Mrs. Song excitedly as she practically skipped towards the door. "Don't be late!"

"We won't," the girls replied in unison.

"So... what's up?" asked Jieun.

"Yongnam is here," said Hana.

"I know," replied Jieun as she fiddled with her fingers. "I saw him walk in."

"Did you happen to talk to him?"

"I did, actually. He told me congratulations." Jieun laughed bitterly.

"Be strong," said Hana as she pulled Jieun in for a hug. They pulled apart when there was a knock at the door.

"I'm here for you, okay?" Jieun nodded her head in response and got up to head to the wedding hall. It was in the next hallway, so she took her time walking.

Right before she was about to enter, Yongguk appreared again. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you after all this time. This is goodbye."

"Goodbye," she whispered. The doors opened and everyone stood at the sight of her, the bride. Seunghyun was standing at the altar with a big smile on his face. Jieun was surprised that she could manage a smile of her own.

She tried to look at everyone as she walked slowly down the aisle. She turned to Seunghyun once she got to the altar.

It was Jieun's turn to say 'I do' but she hesitated. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Yongnam rush to leave. 

"I- I'm sorry," she said before she turned to run down the aisle. She ran out before her mother fainted and most of the guests gasped in shock. Her closest friends were the only ones that understood why she did such a thing, but they put on shocked expressions too.

-

There will be another update later today.

#JusticeForBAP