CHAPTER 3

My husband,my student 0^0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"omo!mom?since when you're there?"

hyuna asking with a shocked look and her mom face look scary.her face shown that she absolutely misunderstood their situation now.hyuna want kris to get up from her and she whisper it to him but he didn't catch it.at last,they have a small fight and hyuna push him away off her.they struggle to fix their position.

"i never know that you bring a guy at home??and you still say you're not interested in anyone..aigoo..he is a lot younger than you though and you're doing such a thing already."

Hyuna's mom shake her head while pointing at them and swore that she gonna make them both married as fast as possible because of what she saw before.she ignore what they're trying to explain or say  after that.

Hyuna and kris stare at each other and seem to loss in words.

Hyuna POV:

God!i'm gonna get married with my student and he is 11 years younger than me!and all this time he still not give up chasing me.i have to do something!i have to make sure i watch my back.he is dangerous than everyone thought.

Kris POV:

Is this a fate??my long lifetime dream already been fulfilled.i will get married with noona.i can't ruin this!i have to give her my love attack!but this time it will be more powerful than before.

-At night-

Hyuna go on her bed.she hugging her white teddybear and start to dozing off.A few minute later,she soundly fell asleep.

-Hyuna dream,flashback-

Hyuna is waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter