CHAPTER 15

My husband,my student 0^0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kris is chasing after hyuna.he want to explain everything that happen and hoping that hyuna wouldn't misunderstand it.

Kris POV:

I will never two timing her..never..

Kris start to speed up after he saw her.he spread his both hand and caught hyuna in his warm hug.

"i'm sorry..."

He said it with his miserable voice and hyuna freeze there.she let kris hug her.

"it is fine.."

"no!!it is not you're hurt by me..."

He start to screaming and blame himself then he realise that hyuna is crying.he repeat his sorry again and start to give her a peck.

"yeobo..i love you..please i beg you to open your heart for me..its already 8 years..this love is killing me"

Hyuna POV:

8 years?he is right.i am the one who always hiding my feeling from him but from now on i will stop hiding..i want to love him more than he love me...

"i'm sorry too to make you wait for me this long.let's make a new fresh start"

Hyuna shed her tears.she turn her face to kris and kris start giving her a passionate kiss.

-Next morning-

"kris!!let's go on a date"

Hyuna look hyper up like usual.she is showing him a ticket and kris start to blush.He feel like he will dying with happiness now.

"kris your face is red..kris look like tomato now"

Hyuna hold kris face and he start to make a cute noise.he quickly shake his head and said he is fine.

"i promise tommorow we will have a good time togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter