CHAPTER 20

My husband,my student 0^0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early morning and hyuna feel great than usual.she got a day off from school so she decided to take a stroll.after that,she quickly woke up from her bed and getting dressed.she wear a white sweater with a red scarf and jeans since it is quite chilly outside.She doesn't hate cold weather that much but kris really hate it.she remember kris mumble to himself before going to school that he really hate cold weather a lot.

Hyuna smile after finished remembering her husband.She walk around a park near her home before she meet someone familiar.

"Luhan!!what are you doing here?you are not going to school?"

Hyuna greet a boy infront her and luhan replied her with a smile on his face.

"Morning noona..i go to school but something happen at home so i leave early."

They have a little chat while sitting on a park bench.sometimes they laugh when one of them making a joke.it was getting chiller and hyuna suddenly start to sneeze.she tremble and luhan politely excuse himself since the weather is getting colder and he is freezing.before he seperated away from hyuna,he remeber something.

"Noona..did kris tell you that our school cultural festival is totoday??"

He asks her and hyuna shake her head.kris did not tell her anything at home.

"Kris is playing a main role in our drama class for this festival.here take my ticket you can go and see him perform.i couldn't go so i don't need this ticket.."

Luhan hand over his ticket to hyuna before leaving her at the park alone while her mind still clueless that kris keep this as her secret from her.she take a look at the ticket on her hand.

Hyuna pov:

I still got time to go and watch..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter