CHAPTER 21

My husband,my student 0^0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris spin the door knob and quickly entered  his old house.he switch on the living room light and lie on a soft couch near an aquarium. everything in his house till remain the same like the last time he leave it before moving to hyuna's house after he got married.he was an orphan after both his parents died in an accident when he was ten years old.he was totally sad but he force himself not to cry before he was shocked by someone beside him who  is crying loudly.it was his crush,hyuna.she is wiping her tears before she cried again and again leaving kris with no choice but to comfort her.

"Uuu...its hurts!!kris your parents are gone and it must be tough..you must feel lonely.."

She said it and kris nag at her.

"Of course i am..now stop crying you idiot!!what are you a five year old child!!"

He wipe off hyuna tears and give her a kiss in a forehead and hyuna stopped crying.at that time their gaze meet and kris blushed.

Kris pov:

haih..she still not changed much..I am home..mom..dad..me and hyuna got into a fight so i am staying here tonight.

Kris feel worst when he remember his fight with his wife.he feel guilty but he refused to go back to their home.this time he want hyuna to think how he feel and comfort him.after a few minutes sulking he feel bored.kris yawn and his body feel cold.he tried to warm his cold hands by blowing it to keep it warm before he remember something when he took a look at his right hand.

"Ahh..hyuna's love bite still not dissapear.."

Kris flashback:

They were happily snuggle on their bed together and kris still remember hyuna body warmness when she was on top of him.kris feel tired from laughing so hard when hyuna keep tickling his stomach.she keep teasing him that their breath become more heavier together.

"Hyuna stop..please..my body feel more and more weird"

Kris beg her to stop but hyuna refuse him by bitting his right hand.he let a moan when hyuna bite her and he take a look at his injured hand.

"That is what you've got when you asks me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter