CHAPTER 12

My husband,my student 0^0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris eating his dinner alone for about two days now.he feels really strange without hyuna noise or tease.he stop chewing and drink some water.the rain still not stopping and he is praying that there is no thunder.

Kris switch on the tv infront his.he is watching a news when suddenly all their neighbourhood went black out.kris start to panic.the thunder start to frekin' him out.

He is calling someone for help and he remember why he so scared of thunder.

-Flashback-

"this is our last camp..let's play some hide and seek game..who agreed??"

A blonde boy screaming and the boy's dorm start to get all heated.they start to planning so all teacher in charge will not notice that they sneek out to play.

Kris feel joyful at first when they success to sneek out.he quickly find  a hard place to hide himself.then he climb the tree.An hour pass and kris start to giggle when all his friend still not find him.suddenly,the rain start to pour heavily and the sound of thunder make all his friend leave him alone there.kris want to get down too but the thunder make him freeze there.he is shaking and crying, hoping there is someone will come and rescue him.

After thirty minute waiting,kris hear someone voice calling him out.hyuna finally found him and she look grateful.kris was so shy he quickly said he is stuck and order hyuna to quickly save him.

"i don't know how to climb.."

"what??are you kidding!!whatever just get me down..i'm af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter