Sehun 1

EXO imagines (requests open)

Sehun spent most of his days at your house. Today was no exception.

You were going to have an important exam soon. It was the exam for the University you really wanterd to attend, so you studied everyday for hours. When you were studying you didn't pay attention to anything else. 

- _____ - ah! Let's plaaaaay! - Sehun demanded.

- Not now, I'm studying! - you informed.

- But I'm booooored! - he whined.

- My entrance exam is coming soon, so I have to study! - you stated.

- You've been studying everyday, for hours! Playing a bit won't hurt...

- Maybe tomorrow, but now I'm studying!

He looked at you with a frown, got up and sat in the sofa again. Now you could go back to studying! Or so you thought... Sehun came back five minutes later, but this time without words. He sat in front of you and started looking at you and making faces. You ignored him. Then he sat next to you and just stared at your textbooks, probably not understanding a single thing. After that he sat behind you and hugged you. You still ignored him. Then... he started kissing your neck. What is he doing...?

- Oppa...! What are you doing?

- I want to play... - he whispered in your ear.

- I already said I can't! 

- But...

I looked at him with a serious expression. He sighed and went to the other side of the table. He laid his head on the table and just stared at you. You looked at your textbooks and then at him. You didn't feel like studying anymore. You got closer to him.

- You want to play? Let's play...! - you said kissing him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Would you choose, playing with Sehun or studying for the entrance exam? I don't know... Anyway, do you have an EXO bias? I do! From EXO-K is Chanyeol and from EXO-M is Lay! Who are your bias? 
Don't forget to comment your requests!
Bye! :)