Luhan 1

EXO imagines (requests open)

You had agreed to meet with your boyfriend, Luhan. You couldn't meet as often as you wanted due to his work, so you really treasured these moments. You decided to dress up the best you could to impress him. He always noticed when you tried to impress him and would always compliment you.

You were going to meet at the park and continue your date from there.

When you arrived at the park he was already there. When he noticed your presence a smile immediately crossed his face. You really loved his smile. When you reached him you greeted with a kiss.

While you were wandering in the park you passed by a group of guys. They started whistling and calling you. You ignored them, things like this happened when you dressed up. You looked up at Luhan. His smile had vanished, replaced by a frown. He always hated when other men looked at you.

- Oppa... 

He got a pen from his pocket. He grabbed your hand and started writing something on it.

- Yah! Oppa, what are you doing?!

He finished and smiled.

You looked at your hand and read what was written in there:

"Xiao Luhan"

- Now everyone knows you're mine! - he exclaimed proud of himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Readers! What did you think? Cute, right? XD Who do you want next? Please comment your opinions and/or requests, I'll try to answer all of them! Come on, don't be scared, I don't bite! Keep reading my imagines!
Bye! :)