Baekhyun 1

EXO imagines (requests open)

You had come to Korea to study. You could speak a bit of Korean, but you still hadn't learnt hangul, you found it very hard to memorize all those symbols that made no sense to you.

You only had some friends. The one closest to you was Byun Baekhyun. You had music lessons together and both played the piano.

Baekhyun was the first friend you made. He was friendly, funny, very talkative but sometimes he could be very annoying. You met him in the music classroom of the school. You were playing the piano and when you finished you heard clapping and when you turned around there he was clapping and smiling, that's how you became friends. You had a crush on him almost since the day you met him, but you never had the courage to confess.

You were going to meet with him because he said he'd help you learn hangul.

You arrived at the meeting place. He was already waiting for you.

- Hello! - you greeted.

- Hi! Ready for your first class? - he jokingly asked.

- Yap! I'm always ready! - you exclaimed.

He started by explaing some things. Then he showed you some hangul characters.

- Baekhyun-ah, I want to learn how to write my name! Teach me!

- Ok! Ok! Wait a minute...

He wrote something and then handed it to you. You copied what he wrote so you could memorize it better. When you finished he looked at what you wrote and smirked.

- What? - you asked, not knowing the reason for his smirk.

- I didn't know your last name was Byun... - he says with wink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Did you like this one? I hope so! It was kinda hard for me to write this one because, as everyone knows, Baekhyun has a girlfriend and it's weird to write about someone who has a girlfriend, but because it's an imagine I put those thoughts aside! If you have any request please do comment, I'll try to "answer"!
Bye! :)