Tao 1

EXO imagines (requests open)

You had recently started dating Tao. You were very in love. You did things all couples do, like go to the cinema, go out to have dinner, hold hands. hug each other, have matching phone straps, say cheesy things to each other, talk on the phone for hours, but there was one thing you still hadn't done. You hadn't kissed. Well he sometimes kissed you on the cheek and you did the same, but you hadn't kissed on the lips. 

You had a lot of opportunities to do so, but you were a bit shy. You never kissed someone before anyway, so you were afraid to mess up, and you also thought it was embarrassing. 

You were going to meet with Tao. He had insisted on teaching you martial arts. He said you were too beautiful to walk around defenseless. What he said made you very happy so you ended up agreeing.

He started by teaching you some easy moves. Then it started to get harder.

You weren't very good at doing high kicks.

- Oppa! - you whined - This is very hard! I can't do this! 

- Yes, you can! - he moved closer to you - Your hips are in the wrong position! - he put his hand on your hips and moved them.

You started getting a little nervous. He was VERY close to you and still had his hands on your hips.

- Try doing it again! - he exclaimed.

You raised your leg, but instead of doing a high kick you ended up falling and dragging Tao with you. He was now on top of you. Your heart started to beat faster and faster! Suddenly Tao started to lean in. His face was inches away from yours. You could feel his breathing. Then you felt it! His lips touched yours and you felt like there were a million butterflies trying to escape from your belly. You never knew a kiss on the lips would feel so good. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Would you like to have Tao has your martial arts teacher? Hm? I know you would! Hehehehe! Comment your imagine requests! I'll try to "answer"! Also subscribe if you want to know when I update with new imagines! 
Bye! :)