Chen 1

EXO imagines (requests open)

Today, EXO were leaving the country to promote in China. You'd been dating Chen for 3 months now, and you were very sad because you wouldn't be able to be with him or see him for some time. It was already hard for you to be with him when he was here, because of his job, and now he was going to China...

You went to airport to tell him, and the others, your goodbyes.

You said bye to everyone. Chen was the last one to whom you said goodbye.

- Oppa, be careful! Take care of yourself and don't overwork! - you warned him.

- Yeeees, Jagi! - he answered with a smile.

Even if he wasn't going to be away for a long time you still didn't want him to go...

- Oppa... I really don't want you to leave... - you weakly said, on the verge of tears.

- I know, ... I don't want to leave you... but there's nothing I can do... - he said with a sad expression.

His sad face made it worse and so some tears were able to escape. 

- ______-ah, don't cry! - he pleaded wiping the tears from your cheeks - I don't like it when you cry!

- I'm sorry, but the tears won't stop coming...

He started laughing. You didn't like it when he laughed at you because you got all red and embarrassed.

- Oppa! Don't laugh at me, it's not funny!

- Sorry, sorry! Don't be mad! - he petted your head - You don't need to cry, I'll call you and text you!

- Everyday?

- Everyday!

He hugged you.

- Chen, we have to go...! - Suho called.

- Yes, wait a sec! - he replied.

You looked at him with sad eyes. 

- I'm not going to live there! It's just some weeks...

- Even so...

- Jagi... you know I love you...

- Yes, but...

He kissed you passionately.

- Saranghae... I have to go... - he stated.

- Saranghae... - you said back. 

He kissed you one more time and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Readers! Hope you liked the imagine! It's not as short as I thought it would be,  but it isn't very long (in my opinion). I want to say I'm sorry for any typos or grammar errors, but since my first languange isn't English...
Keep reading!
Bye! :)