Day 7

Living With The Prince [Edit]

The hectic day where Siwon is talking about is their marriage. All people at Korea are gathering around to watch their marriage ceremony. The press and the media is also ready with the camera to broadcast live for the residents who were watching the wedding at their houses.

 

Tiffany lets out a long sigh when her assistants are getting her ready with wedding gown. She’s going to wear traditional clothes where the royal wore in their wedding.

She’s a bit nervous when she’s being called to ride on the horse carriage with Siwon.

 

He hates to admit it but he’s a bit mesmerized with her appearance rather than her uniform school as usual as he helps her to sit beside him.

They were marching all around the town to let all people to see their new Crown Princess. He waves at them with a smile while Tiffany is forcing herself to smile despite the camera is capturing her pictures.


“Oh, that’s her!” Hyoyeon shouts as she captures the moment with her video-cam. Seohyun and Jessica smile; looking at their friends awkwardly smile and mostly looking down.

“She must be nervous.” Seohyun guess.


The new student who just arrived from the States, smile evilly looking at the television where the marriage is broadcasting live.

“Congratulations Siwon for your marriage but this is just the beginning.” He laughs a little before turning off the television.


That night, after all the ceremony ended, the new husband and wife take a rest in a room. Siwon and Tiffany already take a nap before got disturbed by the head of assistants.

“Crown Prince, please wake up. It’s not ended yet.” She is shook his body softly. Siwon is rubbing his left eye with his hand and nods. “I’m awake.”

She continues to wake Tiffany but he prevents her to do so.

“Let me do it.”

She bows and left the room.

 

Siwon is looking at her before broke into smile. ‘She’s interesting.’

“Hey, track – I mean Tiffany. Wake up. That sister said the ceremonies haven’t done yet. We need to eat as an honor for the successful marriage.” But Tiffany won’t budge. Siwon bit his lower lip and shook her shoulder hard.

Tiffany’s sudden action startled him.

“Ahjumma, you have to put more vegetable in my stew. Don’t forget the crispy meat either.” She was holding his necktie when saying this.

Siwon don’t know what to do as he was taken back with her sudden action.

When Tiffany opens her eyes, she was surprised with her action and pretend to sleep again. “I think I was dreaming.”

Siwon is pissed off with her attitude. “Yah! Don’t pretend to be sleep! Wake up and eat the meal. Stupid pig.”

Tiffany is mad at her new nickname, ‘Stupid Pig’.

“Alright, alright. Geez, you’re sound like a grandma. Babbling.” She mutters under her breath.

“Me what?” Siwon is snap out at her word.

“No – nothing.”

 

They keep silent for a while before Siwon decides to break the silence.

 

“I – I don’t want us to be awkward since we’re going live together under the same roof. Let’s be friend.” He gives his hand to shake.

Tiffany looks at him and shook his hand. Without any warning, she bite his hand as he screams.

”What the hell are you thinking? Let go of my hand!”

“Who are you to say me stupid pig, you snobbish prince!” All the assistants who are waiting outside rushed to the room and separate them.

 

Who do you think you are? I’m Tiffany Hwang. I’m not that type ‘pig’ girl. Stupid prince!’


Jessica is jogging at the nearby park. She was listening to music while jogging. She takes a break by doing light exercises. A few boys sometimes were throwing a flirty glance at her.

She does attract a few people to look at her while circling around the park but she ignores them. Not like she’s into them anyway.

 

Donghae is walking alone while waiting for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who promised to jog with him but neither of them has arrived.

Where are they? It’s been 30 minutes and yet they don’t show up.’

He keeps walking until he stumbles upon Jessica.

“Jessica?” She gives him icy glare.

“What?” She answers him short but quiet cold.

Donghae swallows his saliva. “Erm, what are you doing here?”

“Cooking. What do you think I’m doing at here?”

Donghae laughs at her cold joke. “Sorry. I was waiting for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk…”

Jessica interrupts him. “I’m not asking you.” She is jogging away, leaving Donghae dumbfound.

“Man, she’s quite scary!” He mutters under his breath.


“I wonder what the Crown Princess doing right now.” The Empress said.

“She maybe a little tired after all those ceremony.” The Queen answered although she’s unsure of what the Crown Princess is doing because she was late for the meeting with the in-laws.

 

“Please welcome the attendance of Crown Princess.” She is slowly walking into the room where Siwon, the Empress, the Queen and the King occupied.

Tiffany bows with apologetic look. “I’m sorry I’m late.”

“It’s okay, dear. How’s your sleep?” The Empress asked.

Tiffany answers in cheerful voice. “It’s fine. The bed is really comfortable that I was lazy to get up from the bed.” Tiffany chuckles but she was nudge by Siwon.

She immediately stays silent.

 

“It’s okay. It’s your first time in here at the palace, right?” the King said.

Tiffany nods. “Yes, Your Highness.”

 

“How is our agreement?” Siwon is asking.

The Empress confused with his question while his parents is surprises with his sudden remark.

“You promised me if I’m married to this girl, you will sent us to another palace to live in after it’s done.”

The Empress turns her attention towards his parents. “I don’t know anything about this.”

They bit their lower lip.

“The palace is not done yet.”

“That was your trick, right? Trying to lure me by making me married to this girl. Get up Tiffany, Let’s go.” Siwon is standing up but Tiffany still dazed with this atmosphere.

He is taking her hand and walks out.

“Siwon, what’s with all those things?” Tiffany asked.

“None of your business. By the way, don’t forget to learn all the things you need to know about being Crown Princess with Sister Taeyeon.” He walks away, leaving Tiffany cursing him.

“Stupid!”


“Ahjumma, how much all of this?” Seohyun asks.

She is buying ingredients for the dinner and her fridge is almost empty.

“Its cost …”

She gives her the money and receives back the changes. She walks again and checking the new stores on the street.

 

At the same time, she also stumbled into Kyuhyun who was walking with a girl. He looks happy and doesn’t realize her presence. She manages to smile and pass them. Kyuhyun suddenly take a quick glance when he realizes Seohyun by her sweet fragrance of hair.

“What’s wrong, honey?” The girl asks.

“No – nothing. I thought I met my old friend but I guess it’s wrong person.” He is still looking his back.