Day 14

Living With The Prince [Edit]

After being lectured by the Queen in the morning, Siwon and Tiffany swore to never do it again before they went to school. They were talking a walk, didn’t give mind about the school festival, which are going on now.

“Are you mad at me?” Siwon asks.

She shook her head. “Why would I? I’m the one who wants to follow you and besides, I’m having a lot of fun.” She shows her eye-smile causing him to blush.


Sungmin stands firmly outside the police station. He keeps bite his lower lips before sighing. He enters the police station with a pain chest and decides to end everything.

Hyoyeon. Seohyun and Jessica who are just passing by, are taken aback with Sungmin goes into the police station.

 

“I don’t want to know anything. Maybe he had his reason.” Jessica states.

“Do you know anything about him, Sica?” Hyoyeon asks.

“No. Not at all but I don’t want to mess with people’s business. It’s not nice.” Jessica reply.

“Let’s go Hyo. You hear Sica’s.” Seohyun drags Hyoyeon away while Jessica is already a meter ahead of them.


“I hope you’re ready to face the news.” The King talks to Siwon one day.

“What is it, my Majesty?”

“Please, stop the honorific around me. Sungmin’s mother has been arrested this afternoon because of trying to frame us and taking my place, I mean your place as the dethroned King. I don’t want this news spreading too wide so I decide I’ll help her. Don’t hate Sungmin or her after this. This is a past between royalty back then. I hope you’ll understand.” King explained to him.

Siwon just stays silent before nods. “Yes, father.”


Inside Tiffany’s room, she was busying herself by sewing clothes. She wants to give her mother and her father as the clothes made by her as an anniversary gift.

She was too focus on the sewing when she didn’t hear his footsteps.

 

“What’re you doing?” He whispers near her ears causing her to shriek.

“What are you thinking you are doing right now? You scare a hell out of me! Did I tell you to knock the door or at least call out my name?” Tiffany makes a face.

“You know, you shouldn’t curse in the palace.” He chuckles.

Tiffany is embarrassing. “It’s just slipped off my mouth. Didn’t you have anything to do?”

“No. That’s why I want to disturb you since I’m bored.”

She sticks her tongue out. “I’m not your toy.”

He nods. “Of course not. You are my wife.” Siwon smiles before gives her a quick peck on her cheek and left her blush so hard.


It’s going to be her birthday soon. What should I get her?’ Siwon thoughts.

 

He’s on the way from the bookstore to get to his car when he saw an ice-cream shop.

“This should be good idea.” Siwon says before enter the shop.


Tiffany is yawning for several times. “Jessica, I’m sleepy. When will the class ended?” Tiffany nudges her shoulder.

“Any minute now.” She replies in nonchalant tone.

“Fany, head up. The teacher is throwing a glance at you.” Seohyun whispers to Tiffany. Instead of informing her, Hyoyeon kicks her chair from behind causing Tiffany to sat straight.

“Are you okay, Miss Tiffany?” The teacher asks.

“I – I’m fine.” Tiffany is stuttering.

 

After making sure the teacher continues her lesson, she gives Hyoyeon a glare.

“Don’t you dare to do that again.” She says.

“I’m not scare and besides, you shouldn’t sleep in the class.” Hyoyeon teases her.

 

At last, the bell ringing indicates the school has ended and a long holiday is starting. The sound of clapping and shouting joy from the other students from other class can be heard.

 

“Where do you head to after this, Fany?” Seohyun asks.

“I don’t know. Home, probably. What about you?”

“I’m going to watch new movies premiere tonight with Kyuhyun. Want to tag along?”

“I don’t want to interrupt couple dating.”

“We’re not dating!” Seohyun exclaimed.

 

At the same time, Kyuhyun is approaching them with a big grin. “Hey girls! I want to take Seohyun away. Do you mind?”

“We’re not minded at all.” The girls chorused causing Seohyun pouts.

 

“Why are you here? I thought you are going to pick me up at 8.” Seohyun says to Kyuhyun while getting away from the girls.

 

“One down, three to go.” Jessica playfully says.

“I better get home.” Tiffany says before waving them goodbye.

 

She passes Siwon’s class but his classmates said that he is already gone home.

 

He should wait for me at least.’ She thoughts.


She can hear the sound of growling in her stomach.

“Why won’t you keep quiet? It’s going to be embarrassing if anyone hears this. I’m hungry.”

“I hear that, pig.” A sudden voice was causing her to startle.

She turns around to find Siwon is smiling at her. “Siwon? I thought you’re home already.”

He didn’t answer her. “You’re hungry, right? It’s too early to get home. Let’s eat some ice-cream!” Siwon says.

“You’re buying?”

“No, you’re paying.”

“Stingy!” Tiffany hits him hard on arm.

 

Before they enter to ice cream store, he requests her to close her eyes for he had a surprises for her.

 

“What for?”

“Just close, please?” Siwon says.

 

Tiffany nods before closes her eyes while tugging on his shirt, afraid if she wouldn’t stumble but Siwon won’t let her fall.

 

“Now you can open your eyes.” Siwon says.

Tiffany is slowly opens her eyes and found a beautiful decoration inside the ice cream and there was a banner that says ‘Happy Birthday Tiffany’.

Not just those, all her family members including her best friends are there with royal family.

She was speechless to say anything before gives him a look. “You did this for me?”

Siwon grins. “I didn’t even propose you properly, right? Tiffany, will you be my happy wife for eternity and accept me just the way I am?” Siwon takes her hand and kiss softly.

Tiffany was crying happily before nods. “Yes, Siwon! I will.”

“Happy birthday.” He kisses her lips softly.

 

Everyone was cheering happily when they saw the short but sweet moments in front of them before taking the food provided.

 

Siwon pulls Tiffany into a tight embrace. She hugs him back before she whispering softly through his ear.

“This is the birthday gift I ever had. Thank you, my prince!” Tiffany says with a big smile.