Day 13

Living With The Prince [Edit]

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are surprises with her explanation. Both of them are looking at each other with shock expression.

“Acting?”

Seohyun sheepishly nod. “Yes. I personally ask Donghae to coach me about the play and he is in charge of being an abusive brother and I’m going to be his sister. Doesn’t Film Department know about it?” Seohyun confused because they don’t even know the acting.

Donghae shook his head. “They are rarely in the class especially Eunhyuk who already change his dream from becoming the film director to successful dance instructor while this young man keep dozing off in the class.” Donghae answers for her.

“Oh.” Seohyun manages to answer.


Later that night, Kyuhyun asks Seohyun to take a stroll at the park with a chocolate cake he’s request the other day.

She is swinging her feet back and forth before speaks up. “That’s a hard blow you give to Donghae.”

He awkwardly laughs. “Ye – yeah. I was surprised to see him like that.”

“You look so manly along with Eunhyuk.” She comments with a smile.

“I was only trying to help the helpless girl. No other meaning.”

She nods. “I know.”


Sungmin’s mother is having a tea at her garden with her son and they were talking about the plan they had on mind about the throne.

“Did you greet the King and the Empress?”

Sungmin nods as he takes a sip of his tea. “I always do that every morning and after school. Why do you ask?”

“Good. Make sure they don’t suspect anything and they trust you. We’re going to make you the Crown Prince instead of Siwon. You deserved it better.”

 

Sungmin didn’t say anything and let his mother talks about the plan.

 

This is not what I want. I just want a normal life. Living with Tiffany.” Sungmin thoughts.


It was summer. Siwon and Tiffany is secretly go out from the palace and heading to the summer house where most of royal people are having vacation there.

After setting their luggage, Tiffany is sitting on the swing.

 

“I’m hungry.” Tiffany blurts out.

Siwon who sat beside her take a quick glance. “Then?”

“Cook for me, please? I know your cook is better than mine. You already admit it once.” Tiffany nudges him on the shoulder.

He bites his lower lip before looking at her. “If I cook for you, what do I get in return?”

“You get my compliment because of your delicious dishes!” Tiffany smiles.

Siwon shook his head. Not that one but you had to follow me to buy the groceries.” Siwon gets up quickly and follows by Tiffany who is squealing happy.


The supermarket wasn’t that far from the summerhouse so they take initiative by walking to there. Tiffany is in charge buying the ingredients. She is making sure Siwon doesn’t buy anything unnecessary. She even slaps him hard because bought 2 bottles of coke with a reason he’s thirsty.

 

“You are going to drink a mineral water at the house. Too much carbonated drink can make your stomach sick, you know.” Tiffany advises him.

He chuckles. “Okay, honey. We better hurry before the market closes down.” Siwon teases her.

She was blushing hard because of Siwon called her ‘honey’.

 

‘Tiffany, he is only teasing you! He’s not going to fall for you or anything. Bear it!”

 

Tiffany pinches her hand hard causing the young maiden to groan. Siwon looks behind him and holding her hand.

“Are you okay?” Siwon rubs her hand softly.

“I’m fine. I was accidentally hit the rack.” Tiffany assures him but he doesn’t believe her.

“I would take the trolley.” Siwon takes the trolley from her and walks away to the counter to pay.

“Siwon, do you know that you aren’t devil like other people thoughts you are?” Tiffany says softly.


Yoona was sitting on a bench while nibbling on snacks. She was by herself at the park.

She lets out a big sigh before gazing up to the sky.

Sungmin who is also taking a stroll at the park saw her figure and approaching her.

 

“May I sit here?” Sungmin asks her permission.

She smiles at his presence. She felt secure because of the person she knew. “Sure.”

“What are you doing by yourself at here? It’s danger for a girl like you.”

“I’m used to this park so I know the way very well. How about you?”

“I’m seeking a peace”

“Peace? Is it because your loved one is much happier with the person she love?” She guesses.

Sungmin stays silent and didn’t reply. Yoona takes that as a yes.

“They are seems more happier especially Siwon. I keep watching him even from far away, smiling by himself and doing something that only commoner does. I’m happy for them. I really am.” Yoona says in faintly voice.

Sungmin detest her. “She was my first love, Yoona.”

“He is also my first love but won’t she much depressed if she found out that you were trying to ruin their relationships? Besides, its much better if you were friends rather than to be strangers. It’s very awkward, Sungmin.”

Sungmin didn’t answers while Yoona keeps nibbling on the snacks.


“Siwon, why are you being nice to me all of sudden?” Tiffany says.

Siwon looks at her and shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know. Maybe you weren’t that bad after I getting to know you.”

She widens her eyes. “Bad? That was your first impression towards me? I should have known.” Tiffany is holding back her anger.

Siwon laughs. “Hey, I don’t know many commoners and that’s why I make random judge. Anyway, your cooking is good.”

“It was supposed to be you who should cook.”

“I bring all the groceries while you were running back there because of cold.”

“You are a man! You are supposed to carry everything.”

“You are a woman! You should cook and serve for your husband.”

 Tiffany was blushing at Siwon’s last word. She looks at another way and continues to eat.

“Tomorrow, let’s go home. King and Queen must be mad at us for leaving without seeking their permission.”

“I know.”