Day 4

Living With The Prince [Edit]

The silence is filling the room as both of them are hesitates to tell the truth.

“What are you talking about before I arrive?”

The Queen breaks the ice as she speaks. “We were talking about the upcoming marriage, Your Highness.”

“You’re must be Tiffany. How old are … Oh, my! What’s wrong with your skirt?” She is pointing at Tiffany’s skirt where the stain is still there.

Tiffany is thinking about the proper words to say. “It’s … its new fashion sense. I think designer wants to create something new that is why because pink is compliment with white.” Tiffany smiles to cover the truth.

 

After talking briefly about the marriage, Tiffany is being escorting out by the Head of Secretary.

 

That is a big relieve. I don’t know why I say those words and the stare from the Queen really makes me scared back then. Oh, I’m very happy when I didn’t see the arrogant Prince anywhere!

“Yah, tracksuit girl!” She’s startle when she heard that voice.

Aish, I better watch out my words from now.’

 

She looks at him with mad. He’s wearing a white slack with green shirt long sleeve, which makes it taller than she sees him in school uniform. He was talking to one of the staffs when he spots her.

 

“Please excuse us.” Siwon says to other staff. They are immediately taking leave.

 

Siwon looks at her from up to down. “What are you doing here?”

She says nothing but to run away from him but the Palace is too big and she might lose wandering around. “Ahjussi, is this the way out?”

He is still looking at her. “You are not going to answer my question?”

“No.” She quickly runs away; following the Head of Secretary to the other side.


Donghae is personally requested Seohyun to tutor Kyuhyun because her good achievement and plus, he thoughts only her can withstand Kyuhyun’s attitude.

Seohyun has arrived at Kyuhyun’s house with trembling hands. This is the first time she ever tutor someone at his own house.

“Well, here I am.” Seohyun sighs before press the bell.

She waits approximately for 10 minutes but no one are welcoming her. She is getting irritated and dialing Donghae’s number right away.

“Donghae? It’s me Seohyun. Hurm? Yeah, he won’t open the door after several times I press the bell. You’re coming? All right. I’ll wait.” She waits for him patiently.


Kyuhyun just woke up when he heard the bell ring. He gets up with lazy and peeking from his room.

Outside the gate, a girl is standing while holding a book and a backpack on her shoulder.

He scoffs before goes towards the bathroom; ignoring the maiden who is shaking because of the coldness outside.


From far away, Donghae waves at her with apologetic smile. “Hey Seohyun! Sorry I’m late.” Donghae appears with blue sweater matching with blue jeans.

She’s smile. “It’s okay. I was just wondering if there has anyone live here. It seems quiet.”

Donghae chuckles as he open the gate. “Occasionally, yeah but someday, you’ll get used to it. Come!”

As she enters the house, she can’t help but awed with decoration inside the house as she felt she steps in the wonderland where everything is custom-made. On the small table near the front door; there is a picture frame where all his family is smiling happily looking at the camera.

That’s odd. If he lives alone, where’s the other?’


Donghae calls out Kyuhyun’s name as he goes upstairs where his room is located. “Kyu! I’m here! Where are you?”


Seohyun is taking a seat on the couch at the living room where she scanning the whole room. “Inside the house is beautiful except it missing the laughter.” She mumbles.


After a while, both of them appeared from upstairs. It seems like Kyuhyun just taking a bath because his hair is still wet even after drying it with towel.

He looks at her with boring stare as Seohyun is fidgeting at her seat.

 

“What’s your name?” Kyuhyun asks.

“My – my name is Seohyun.”

Kyuhyun nods as he sits across her. “Donghae told me that you are going to tutor me. Are you willing to do it or he bribe you with something?”

“Yah!” Donghae and Seohyun talk in the same time.

“I’m willing to teach you for nothing, okay? I’m not a greedy type. I’m here because I wanted to and he doesn’t influence in my decision making.” She says in determine voice.

Kyuhyun lets out a soft chuckle. “Alright then. Donghae, please leave. Seohyun is your name, right? Follow me into the room.” Kyuhyun left her behind with puzzle expression.

Donghae exhales a long sigh as he pats her back. “Good luck Seohyun. I’ll see you later. Bye!”

Seohyun send him out before mustering all her strength for the worst.