Day 5

Living With The Prince [Edit]

After the announcement of she is getting married to the Crown Prince on the newspaper, Tiffany has no strength to meet neither her schoolmates nor her best friends for the better explanation.

She wants to hide herself in her room without greeting no one who are going to ask her about the sudden marriage especially to the royal people.

 

Tiffany stares at her mother with sad eyes. “Eomma, I don’t want to go to school today.” Tiffany whine.

Her mother is surprises with her request. “Why not? You’re not sick nor injured.”

Tiffany bites her lower lips. “What would my friends talk about me regarding the marriage? I would be the hot topic and many antis would hate me!” She frantically hits the floor.

 

All of sudden, the door to her room is abruptly open and her father enters the room with panic.

“Honey, there are many reporters outside our house. Many media were gathered around to ask our daughter. What are we going to do?” He was panting.

 

Both mother and daughter look at each other.

“Mom?”

“It’s okay. You’re still going to school. I know what we can do.” Tiffany wonders what her parents are going to do.


At outside, the press and the media is ready with their cameras to interview Tiffany and asking her opinion about marrying to the Crown Prince.

Tiffany lets out a long sigh when she heard the loud noises outside her house. Her father pats her back with soft eyes.

“Are you ready, Fany?” Her father asks. She nods slowly.

“On the count of three. One, two, three!” He opens the door and she immediately run away. Because of the sudden action, all the press and media are following her.


Her father sets up a bicycle for Tiffany to ride.

“Fany, you better hurry up. I’m worried they will coming back.”

Tiffany kisses her parents cheek before ride the bicycle to school. “Appa, thank you. I love you!”

The plan earlier was disguising her brother just like her by wearing her uniform so the press assumes that was she. Tiffany keeps smiling on the way to school.


Tiffany is arrived to school and park her bicycle at the usual spot. By the time she places her step on the hall, everyone were whispering and pointing at her like she was doing a big mistake.

 

They must already know about the marriage. What should I do?’

 

She makes a poker face and goes searching for her friends. Seohyun, Jessica and Hyoyeon were sitting on the benches; chatting happily.

 

Tiffany is approaching them with slow steps as she is hugging Seohyun from behind causing the girl to shriek a little.

“Morning!”

“Fany? You’re early today.” She is smiling at her as she gestures Tiffany to sit beside her.

Tiffany pouts. “Yeah. There has been so much …”

“Media?” Jessica answers for her.

Tiffany looks at her with careful stare. “Ye – yeah. You guys already know about the marriage?”

Hyoyeon shook her hand. “I just can’t believe it. Congratulations, Fany!” Hyoyeon grins.

Tiffany is making a face, “Should I be happy?”

“Eh, why are you talking like that? You’re going to marry to a royal. Every girls dream to get into the palace, you know.” Hyoyeon says.

“Not me.”

“It’s better if we are heading to class now or people would throw you a cold glare.” Jessica replies as she is packing up her things.


Yoona is practicing ballet at the auditorium all by herself. She’s so focused in every step she takes but trip when she’s unaware.

She’s mad at her clumsiness. “I hate this.” She mutters under her breath.

 

“Are you okay?” A sudden voice speaks.

She knows that voice even without looking up. “I’m fine. What are you doing in here? Should you be in the class now?”

Siwon chuckles as he is helping her to get up. “I’m watching you practice and no, I skip class. Does your feet okay?” Siwon asked and touch her left feet.

She pushes his hand away. “I – I’m fine. You shouldn’t be here. You’re going to get married soon.” She looks down.

Siwon scoff. “It’s just an arrangement. I don’t even know the girl.”

“You are going to know her soon but we are still can be friends, right?” She smiles faintly.

Siwon grunt. “Ye – yeah. Of course.”


At the airport, a young male who just got back from States can’t stop smiling as he places his feet at his own birthplace.

“It’s been 10 years since I’m leaving Korea. The air is still fresh and heart-warming.” He smiles and heading to the exit.