Day 6

Living With The Prince [Edit]

“Hey guys! I have to leave early. See you guys soon! Bye!” Siwon is walking out from the class with his bodyguard is escorting him.

His friends are watching him leave with amused look.

 

“He gets to leave early.” Eunhyuk comment.

“He’s a prince.” Donghae replies.

“And a dork.” Kyuhyun continues while playing PSP.

Both of them are laughing at Kyuhyun’s witty comment.

“Hey Kyu! What about the new tutor I recommend? How is she?” Donghae asks him with eager look.

Kyuhyun answers without looking up. “I don’t know.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I really don’t know what I mean by the word I’m saying, if you know what I mean.”

Donghae and Eunhyuk were trying to decipher Kyuhyun’s word.


“Finally, I’m finish!” Tiffany smiles and places her artwork at art club to let the teacher examine.

She walks out happily when the discipline teacher saw her.

“Hey you! Why are you still wearing tracksuit underneath you skirt? Which class are you from?” He chases her.

Tiffany is shocks with his appearance and run as fast as she can from him.

Aigoo. I thought I’m going to be in a good mood today.’


She goes to the reception desk and hide while taking off her tracksuits. At the same time, the transfer student who is just arrives feel confused with her action before he gets to ask her where is the teachers’ homeroom.

 

He coughs a little to attract her attention. “Excuse me but can you tell me where is the teachers’ homeroom?”

Tiffany is answering him with thinking look. “Erm, you have to turn left until you see 2 ways. Take the right and you will see the teachers’ homeroom. It’s located at level 2. See ya!” She left in hurry and forgot to take her tracksuit.

He just watch her go and take her tracksuit with him before smiling to himself.

‘What a strange girl.’


After making sure she’s already lost the sight of the discipline teacher, she leans her back against the wall.

“Finally, I’m free from him. That was close.” Tiffany is panting when two guys are standing in front of her.

Tiffany is surprises with the presence of them “Eh? Both of you are from my house that day, right? What are you doing here?”

“Yes, Crown Princess. The Empress commands us to ride you back to the place right away.”

“Erm, I – I left my bag at the class. I would better get it.” Tiffany didn’t have a chance to leave when he’s showing her bag along with her shoes.

She felt a big burden on her shoulder, as the day of married is a few days away.


After she arrived at the palace, she must try the wedding clothes and learn the protocol of the royal wedding.

She have 2 assistants to help her out but she insists that she can do all the things by herself despite their duty to help the Crown Princess.

She is starting to feel worn out after a hectic day learning the proper word to use in the Palace and the protocol of being the Crown Princess and what is her role after marrying the Crown Prince.


At the night, she have the night for herself so she takes this chance to sit outside her room to gaze at the stars up at the sky.

She can’t stop smiling like a little child as she points at the blinking stars. “Wah, those stars are beautiful! I want to grab it!”

“You can’t grab the stars.” A sudden voice interrupts her moment.

“Why not?” Tiffany turns around and immediately frowns when she saw the person who is sitting besides her.

Siwon who is wearing simple attire is gazing at the stars also.

“What do you want?” She asks him.

“I can’t sit here?” Siwon says.

Tiffany frowns. “It’s your place. I’m just an outsider. Sit wherever you like it.”

Siwon looks at her with painful look. “Do you have to include an outsider? You better sleep to recharge yourself because tomorrow is going to be a hectic day.”

Tiffany is getting up. “Yes, yes! Goodnight.” Tiffany yawns and goes to her room.