Day 8

Living With The Prince [Edit]

Both of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess are in the car. They are on the way to school after taking a break because of their marriage. Siwon is listening to music while Tiffany still awed with the royal car.

“If you keep doing that, your eyes will become big.” Siwon said.

She bit her lower lip. “I’m just curious. Siwon, do you think we can freely move like the other students at school? Siwon?”

She looks at him when she realizes he wasn’t even listening to her. She pulls out his left earphone.

“What are you think you’re doing?”

Tiffany prefers to say nothing. “No – nothing.”


As he was expected every day, the other students were already wait for them and taking their pictures. He already used to this situation, smile and make a way to the filming department. Tiffany makes a peace sign and smile sheepishly to the camera.


“Morning everyone!” Tiffany says in cheerful voice like she always do when she enters the class.

Everyone is smiling at her before resume their work. Hyoyeon is rushing towards her and congratulate her.

Seohyun and Jessica only smile at their seat.

 

“Have I introduce you to the new student?” Hyoyeon asks.

Tiffany shook her head. “No yet. Where is he?” Tiffany looks around.

“He’s not coming yet. Ah, there is he! Sungmin, come here for a second!”

 

Sungmin, the new student comes at them, smiling. “Good morning girls!”

“Morning!” They chorused.

“Sungmin, this is Tiffany. The missing students that should come to school but because of royalty, she managed to escape.” Hyoyeon laughs.

She hit her hand lightly. “Sorry about that. I’m Tiffany.” She lured her hand to shake.

“I’m Sungmin. Nice to meet you Princess.” He shook her hand.

“Oh, please! Call me Tiffany. We’re classmates, right?”


The filming department is having basketball competition at the field. Siwon is taking a break after changing with other classmates as he sits on the bench.

“Siwon, how’s your first night?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Already?” Donghae exclaimed but eager to know.

Siwon shook his head. “Nothing happen between us okay. You guys think so much but …” He stops his word when he recalled about the incident where she bites his hand.

“Maybe 12 percent is happened.” He answers in teasing face.

They wooed him.


“Remember to use this equation. It will help you to gather all marks.” Seohyun was finished her tutor with Kyuhyun.

He replies with nods.

“Well, then. I have to go. I will see you tomorrow night.” She is packing up and get ready to leave.

“Why don’t you greet me on that day?” He suddenly asked.

Seohyun looks at him with question look. “When?”

“Don’t pretend you’re forgetting something.”

“I don’t want your girlfriend assumes wrong things about me.” She smiles before leaving him dumbfounded.


“Hello?” Sungmin answers.

It was a voice of woman in her early 40’s. “Honey, it’s me!” The voice replies.

Sungmin is excited as he hears the voice that he’s longing to hear. “What are you doing on a time like this? Where are you?”

“I’m packing and was planning to back to Korea at the next morning. Will you fetch me up tomorrow?”

“Of course. I can’t wait to see you.”

“Me too dear.”


Donghae and Yoona are in the car after fetching her from ballet class.

“Yoona, where do you want to go?” Donghae asks.

She is in thought of first. “Let’s grab something to eat.” She suggests.

 

Donghae is driving to nearby fast food restaurant and after ordering the food, they are taking a seat near the window.

 

Donghae looks up from his food and watching his friend is playing with her food. “Are you feeling well, Yoona?”

Yoona is looking up before smile faintly. “I’m fine.”

At the same time, the television was showing the royal wedding for those who weren’t got any chance to see it live.

Yoona who is watching the wedding, stop eating and taking a sip of carbonate drink while avert her sight to somewhere else. Donghae lets out a heavy sigh and suggests it’s late and better to go home.