The end.

The Night

Michelle, 

          There will never be enough sorries in the world to tell you that I truly am. I know we never planned on our forever to end. You have given me more love than anyone  could ever imagine.  Our love story never made sense to alot of people. I just know that you are my world, my angel. I have a confession to make. I am pretty sure I loved you before I even knew your name. I want nothing more than this to be a nightmare and to wake up from this nightmare. Sadly we know this isn't  going to happen I can never tell you  not to cry and not to miss me because if I lost you my world would be crushed. Take all the time you need to grieve but baby please don't stop living because i died. I don't want you to shut the world out. You are a strong, wonderful, beautiful, smart woman and mother.  Share your beauty with someone other than our daughter.  I will never get the chance to to ever ask you this but I want you to say no. Not because I don't  love you but because I don't want you to miss out on the real thing. Michelle you changed my life in more was than you will ever know. I know  our lifetime on earth is too short but there is no other person in this world I would ever spend it with. Baby will you marry me? 

      God that felt so bitter sweet that felt. Don't cry I know you are crying. There should  be a box with this note. Hopefully there still is. I want you to keep it, you never have to wear it. There is never a good way to say good bye. I don't  think I could ever do it. Fall in love baby, grow old  and happy with someone. Teach our baby girl how to love the way you do. Even teach her to drive someone insane and yet they still love her. You do this well. I love you baby. 

                              Until we can kiss again, 

                                             Junie.

 

 

Michelle opened the brown box and inside was a necklace and hanging from the necklace was a ring and a tear drop pendant.  She held them close to her chest and wept. 

        "Is that from him?" Junho asked as he startled her. She only could nod. "May I see?" She handed him the necklace. "It's beautiful.  I think you should wear it." He clasped it around her neck and held her as she cried.