Get My Meat in Your Mouth

Shrek and RapMonster short stories.

This one had no prompt.


Rapmon had never done this before, this was his first time and he wanted it to be special. He wanted to make this a wonderful night that he could look back on without regret. He wanted to be able to give and receive the pleasure and love of Shrek, but he just wasn't sure he was prepared. 
Rapmon had been stretching himself for weeks, filling his hole more and more until it felt as if his organs were about to burst out of his body.

But no amount of stretching could have prepared him for this night.
 

"Please no... Not like this... Not this way. I'm not ready!" Rapmon screamed in discomfort and struggled uselessly against the brute strength of Shrek’s large, ogre hands. 

"Don't worry, baby" Shrek leaned in close to Rapmon, whispering in his ear "I know you'll enjoy it". The words came out in a hot, oniony breath on Rapmon's neck, making his body shiver at the feeling as his hair stood on end. Oh how he wished Shrek would just take no for an answer. 

Shrek made sure to keep Rapmon pinned down securely despite all of the squirming and groaning. Shrek knew that Rapmon didn't feel ready and didn't want this, well not tonight anyway, but Shrek could see it in Rapmon’s eyes. He could see that Rapmon wanted this, and wanted it bad, he was just scared, that's all.
Shrek could definitely sense Rapmon’s burning passion and desire to have his fresh meat inside of him, penetrating him. 

It was dinner time, but this dinner was a special event; a meal Rapmon would never forget. 

Shrek reached down towards his pants and started to them; Rapmon suddenly stopped struggling and settled his gaze on the metal teeth of Shrek’s zipper.
As the zipper got lower, so did Rapmon’s jaw, he was in utter shock, the size of the meat that flopped out of Shrek’s pants was astounding and he had no idea how he was supposed to fit all of that inside of his weak, frail body.

-------------------------
After finishing his juicy steak Rapmon smiled at his partner. 

"I'm so glad you were the one to give me my first time, and I’m so glad I was able to fit it all, after only having small vegetable meals I thought this would be impossible!" Rapmon's voice was calm yet excited and above all; loving.
"I'm still so surprised you've never tried meat before in your life, you're first non-vegetarian experience, I'm glad I got to share this special dinner with you" Shrek tucked a few strands of Rapmon’s hair behind his tanned ear and leaned forward to kiss his forehead, clumsily knocking down their dinner platter as he did. 

Rapmon watched it fall and looked back at Shrek’s waist. "This was lovely and beautiful and all, and I know you like got in that weird car crash a few years ago that chopped you in half at the waist but don't you find it a little weird that we got your severed waist hollowed out and fitted with a silver plate and now use it to serve dinner every night? Like I don't know, but maybe we should get an actual plate to serve dinner on instead of having to watch spaghetti fall from your unattached zipper all the time". 
 

Shrek had never thought of that.