Chapter 1

Come Back To Me

'Your girlfriend is coming,hyung?' Seungri asked his eldest friend with disbelief.

'Yep. She's coming today from US and will live here. My parents want us to be engaged as soon as possible' Seunghyun said with smile all over his face.
 
', how come you never tell us if you have a girlfriend?' Taeyang laughed. 
 
'And after all this time we keep wondering if you're gay' Jiyong said and the eldest smacked his head.
 
'Im just not ready yet to tell you all. We're on our 3rd year relationship and my parents already met her last winter. They loved her' Seunghyun said, again with his big grin showing his dimples.
 
'Wow. Just wow. Is that the reason why you keep wandering around NY when all of us heading to Japan?' Daesung asked again.
 
Seunghyun didnt answer and just nodded shyly.
 
'Oh God man! He's taken already! I've just arranged some great blind date for us!' Seungri screamed, made him gain a smack from Jiyong.
 
'Yah, shut up maknae. I dont want to attend your blind date either. Anyway hyung, what time will she comes? And why are you still here?' Jiyong asked.
 
'Her plane supposed to arrived tonight.'
 
Wohoo. We'll come too. I cant wait to meet this lucky girl' Jiyong said while finishing his meal.
 
'Meanwhile there's someone who couldnt move on from his first love' Taeyang said and side eye-ing Jiyong.
 
'Yah, its not my fault if the girls around here werent as good as my first love' Jiyong punched Taeyang lightly made all of them laughed.
 
 
Jiyong, Seunghyun, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri. 5 young boys with different personality, but bounded with a strong brotherhood relationship. They come from the wealthy and powerful family which practically have control over Seoul City. Born with richness, power, God-gift like good appearances, and so many talents, made them instantly become a kingkas group not only at their college but also in Seoul. Who on earth didnt know the Almighty Bigbang? With their so-called leader, Kwon Jiyong, they are the least group you wanna deal with. They are good, not like some gangster but they didnt like to be interrupted or annoyed. They use their power and money in a good manner, make them gain full respect from other groups. Girls are crazy about them but the boys were picky enough to didnt have a girlfriend yet although the maknae was a well-known playboy. Jiyong enjoyed to flirt but none of them made him crazy, not because the girl wasnt pretty enough but he still thinking about his first love. Meanwhile the other enjoyed one night stand, except Dae and Seunghyun. Dae is the innocent one, make him got a lot attention from his hyung for his pureness, meanwhile Seunghyun, or Tabi, well, now we know that he already had someone. Good enough to be his fiancee, right?
 
Having all of them together in cafetaria is always the happiest moment for all of the girls in college. Although the boys have a exclusive place in cafetaria, one of the advantages for being the biggest donatour for the college, didnt hold the girls for admire them. They have a million reasons for just roaming around their place to get a glance from the boys. 
 
Class is finally over. The maknae always waiting for the older hyungs and the eldest always showed up late. Not to mention Seunghyun is in his last year and will be graduates soon, sometimes his moves is also too calm. He didnt rushed for everything but not today. Not when the love of his life will come.
 
They walked together to their car, and their personality actually could be described from their luxurious car. 
 
'Hyung! You have to try my new Ferrari' Seungri said and pointing his new car. His hyungs looked over the blue one and gave a small laughed.
 
'Well, its quite impressive maknae. Where the hell do you get that stuff? Im also thinking about changing my Benz' Taeyang asked him.
 
'Hey, did I just saw six cars?' Jiyong looked carefully to their exclusive parking lot.
 
His Aventador, Taeyang's Benz, Seunghyun's Royce, Daesung's Bentley, and Seungri's Ferrari. And there's another one. A red car. Usually there's no one who dare to place their car around bigbang's car. So this is rare and absolutely make the boys curious. When they come closer, the driver actually waiting inside the car. 
 
'Well, we sure have to introduce ourselves, shall we?' The maknae said.
 
His hyungs just standing lazily, especially Seunghyun. He just hope there wont be any problem because he has to go to the airport. The people around them, stopped walking and watch. They also noticed the red car, and its always amusing sight when the kingkas fight. 
 
Seunghyun brushed his hair with hand and slowly waiting for maknae to pulled out the driver. Why the hell took him so long?
 
'Yah! Maknae!' Seunghyun shouted when the car door slowly opened. A pair of legs, no, fine legs crawling out and a girl with brown hair and body to die for went out from the car. Maknae just standing there, awestruck like a child who met his idol. She's just wearing a giuseppe zanotti high sneaker, denim short and white shirt but her beauty is overflowing, made the people around either boys and girls couldnt hold their jaw to dropped and made them believe that angel do exist. They all looking at her, the boys too. 
 
' man!' Taeyang cursed. Daesung just standing there, looking at her carefully. Jiyong tried to get better sight and feeling something weird in his chest.
But for Seunghyun, the world just stopped. He watched his very own girl stepped out from the car, who supposed to arrived tonight. But she walked over him right now with smile in her face. He slowly made his way to the girl too.
 
'Wait, hyung. Where are you going?' Taeyang asked him when he realized his hyung moving forward to the girl.
 
The girl opened her shades, looked at him and smile. 
 
'Oppa' she said.
 
That's it. That's his girl.
 
Seunghyun now in front of the girl, all eyes on them. He still shocked with her sudden appearance. The girl hold Seunghyun's hand, made the girls around gasped out loud. 
 
'Oppa, im home' she said again. Seunghyun smiled and pulled her.
 
'Welcome home, babe' 
 
He kissed her lips deeply, the girl kissed him back and all eyes around them widened at this scene. There's sound of heart breaking could be heard from everywhere. 
 
Seunghyun broke the kiss and lifted the girl, pulled her to a tight hug. Still have her hands around her man's neck, the girl just laughed and hugged him too. Its very beautiful sight when two angels made love, thought people around them.
 
'Did I surprise you, Oppa?' She asked Seunghyun who still looking at her with happy eyes.
 
'You have no idea how surprised I am, Princess' he said and kissed her cheeks. She's here. He finally can hold her again. 
 
 
'Nara?' A voice suddenly came out.  The girl looked behind her man, searching the voice who called her. She couldnt look clearly at first but after got a better sight, she finally knew who's called her. Its him. Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong looked at her with his shocked face.
 
'What? Do you know each other, babe?' Seunghyun asked, couldnt hide his shock too.
 
Nara being quiet for awhile, but she smiled. Intertwined her finger with Seunghyun and looked at the boys, especially Jiyong.
 
'Oppa, they are your friends, arent they?' She asked Seunghyun.
 
Seunghyun, still feeling confused, slowly walked towards his dongsaengs, with Nara beside him.
 
'Guys, this is my girlfriend, Nara. Nara, that one is Seungri, this is Taeyang, Daesung, and Jiyong. Jiyong, do you know her?' Seunghyun introduced his friends one by one.
 
Taeyang, daesung, and seungri still looked at her with awe. She's just like an angel who came from heaven. She smiled and kissed their cheek one by one.
 
'Hello, Oppa. I'm Lee Nara. Nice to meet you all' she smiled. Meanwhile Jiyong, still examined her from head to toe. 
 
This cant be...
 
'Ji, hey!' Taeyang snapped him, made him realized that Nara offered her hand to him.
 
'Ah, mian' He said in confusion and shaked her hand.
 
She just smiled and pulled her hand.
 
'Hi, Ji. Heard about you. Do we know each other before? Sorry I've got such a terrible memory' She asked, made Jiyong surprised. This girl didnt know him? Is this really Lee Nara? His childhood friend? His first love?
 
'Err, guys. I think we should continue our chitchat somewhere, we surely got a lot of attention here since there was some loveydovey act awhile ago' Daesung said, made s looked around, completely forgot that they were in crowd place. 
 
Nara, once again, just chuckled and tiptoed to her man, gave Seunghyun a light peck. 
 
'Well, Oppa. We should go somewhere else. I'll follow you. Lets go' She said and walked towards her  red jaguar. Seunghyun laughed and signaling his dongsaengs to follow him. 
 
 
They gathered again in one of their fav cafe. The boys sat around while Seunghyun captured his girl in his embrace immediately, hold her tight like a child with his toy, didnt want to let go. 
 
'I miss you so much, babe' He said and kissed her temple. Nara smiled and mouthed 'me too' before receiving the menu from the waiter.
 
'What do you want to order, miss?' The waiter asked.
 
'Well, i want 2 slices of strawberry cheese cake, an americcano, and a cappuchino frappe. Thats it for us. How about you, guys?' She asked the other. Meanwhile, Taeyang daesung and seungri are being busy with the menu, Jiyong couldnt help but glaring at the couple. Strawberry cheese cake, it brought back the old memories, where his first love would always asked him to bought her a strawberry cheese cake. Its her all time favourite and he still remembered it clearly. But why she said she didnt know him? 
 
'So, how was your first meeting? Im very curious because you seem to known each other very well' Jiyong opened the chitchat, well, he's absolutely curious.
 
'We met 4 years ago, it took me a whole year to finally accept him as my boyfriend. No special occasion, we just bumped into each other at christmast' Nara answered, while her man busy enjoying her presence.
 
'Hyung, stop it! No pda!' Maknae shouted, feels irritated.
 
'Yah, go yourself, maknae. You're just being jealous' Taeyang laughed at him.
 
'Sorry, bro. I just miss her so much' Seunghyun said and laughed. 
 
'Well, I probably will do the same if my girlfriend is as beautiful as her. How old are you, Nara?' Seungri asked her.
 
'I will be 22 this year' She answered.
 
'Wow, we're at same age!' Seungri said, a bit too excited.
 
'Yah, she's mine!' Seunghyun defending her and hugged her. 
 
Seungri gave a cute pout and all of them laughed, except Jiyong. He's still busy with his own mind. 
 
They continued their chitchat until night. Nara is very sweet, smart, and they just didnt know how to not love her. She's kind and cheerful. They enjoyed their time very much. 
 
 
'Its getting late, Oppa. Im a bit tired' Nara finally said to Seunghyun. 
 
'Okay, we'll go home now. Where do you stay at the moment? You can move to my house anytime' Seunghyun said and tucked her hair behind.
 
'Well, im already rented an apartement. Can you just sleepover tonight?' She asked with her sweet voice. She also missed her man so much. Seunghyun smiled and ruffled her hair. 'Alright, my majesty'. Gained an 'ewwww' from their noisy maknae.
 
With a goodnight, the couple excuses themself first. While they watched a jaguar and a royce took over, Jiyong just completely blank. He still didnt know what he supposed to do. 
 
'Ji, you are being extremely quite today. Is something wrong, bro?' Taeyang asked him. 
 
Jiyong didnt answer. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'I promise I'll be back immediately. I just need to get something from my house' Seunghyun said to his girl after they arrived at the hotel. Nara nodded slowly and gave her hotel card to Seunghyun. 
 
'Im gonna take a bath, in case I cant hear the doorbell' she smiled. After a goodbye kiss, she heading towards her bathroom. She filled the bathtub and immersed herself immediately. Felt relax, she couldnt stop her mind to wondering. 
 
The world is seriously a small place, right? 
 
She decided to finally came back to Seoul, filling her promise to her man. But she didnt know that she would be meeting that person just in her first day. The least person she wanted to meet. Jiyong. Yep, she's totally lying before. She remember about Jiyong even a simple thing about him. 
 
How come I forget you, you fool. 
 
*7 years ago*
 
'Oppa.. Jiyong oppa.. You promise to always be here, right?' 
 
'Fool Nara, I'll always be here for you, didnt you trust me?' 
 
'No, I completely trust you' the little girl smiled, felt happy about the older boys said before. She's just like any other child. With a happy family, great friends, and her Jiyong Oppa. Until one day, when her 16th birthday was just 2 days away..
 
'What??? You want to go to the beach??' Nara shocked with Jiyong statement. 
 
'Yep, its a week vacation. I'll having fun with my classmates for a whole week! it does sounds great, doesnt it?' Jiyong said, a little bit too excited.
 
'But....'
 
'Besides, my girl crush is there, too. I cant wait to spent my holiday with her Nara!' He said again. Nara just looked at him sadly, his girl crush, she thought.
 
'Heey, dont be sad Nara. I promise I'll bring you something good, okay' Jiyong said to her, cheering up her.
 
But you wont be here when my birthday, Nara thought. 
 
'Its okay, Oppa. I want a beautiful gift from the beach, okay?' She forced a smile, eventhough deep inside her world was slowly crumbled. 
 
'Anything for you, little lady' Jiyong said playfully. 
 
Her birthday without Jiyong, she didnt even wants to imagine it. 
 
Today was Jiyong's departure day, she didnt want to come to see him, instead she just sent a text message, saying to him to be careful. Imagining him laughing with his friends and his soon-to-be girl, made her got teary eyed. She didnt want to cry, afterall she knows that he just looked at her like his younger sister, and promise were meant to be broken eventually, so why should she bothered about her feels? 
 
'Sweetheart, are you okay? Jiyongie called a while ago saying his goodbye before his holiday' Nara's mom popped out in her room. She still rolling around her bed, hold back her tears. 
 
'Im okay, mom' she said with shaking voice. Her mom realized that and come closer to his daughter. 
 
'You were angry at Jiyong, werent you?' She said and tried to open your blanket.
 
'No'
 
'Well, you acted like a baby right now'
 
'I dont mad at him. Im just a bit disappointed' 
 
Her mom smiled, seeing her little girl finally became a bit more matured.
 
'Sweetheart, hey, looked at me' after awhile, Nara finally face her mom with a sad face. 
 
'Why didnt you crying?' Her mom asked
 
'I wont be crying because of this' she said, still hold back her tears.
 
'Oh, sweetheart. You can tell me anything, you know' 
 
'Mom, Jiyong Oppa was changed. He used to always be here but now seems like he enjoying his time with his friends more than me' Nara finally speak out. Her mom pulled her to a hug immediately. 
 
'So my little Nara is falling in love? Aigoo, if you feel hurt, just let it out. It hurts because it matters, sweetheart. You feel hurts, because Jiyong matters. Am i right?' Her mom said to Nara. Made her crying, eventually.
 
'I didnt know what is this mom. He just promise me that he would always be here for me, but he lied' Nara sobbed. Her mom just quietly hugged her until she fall asleep.
 
 
She woke up at night. Why was her house so quiet? Where is mom and dad? 
 
'Mom..Dad..'
 
No answer. Where the hell are they going?  She looked at the clock and its past 1 am. Its her birthday but she's alone. After a while, there's sound of doorbell. Feeling excited with thought that her parents finally come home, she opened the door immediately. Her smiled faded when she saw a policeman standing in front of her.
 
'Are you the Lee's daughter?' The policeman asked her. 
 
'Y..Yes..'
 
'I'm afraid you have to come with us to the hospital, miss. Your parents was in a terrible car accident' 
 
Nara couldnt remember everything clearly after that. She just remembered the hospital, the doctor said his sorry about her father, and brought her to her mom. Nara saw her broken mom, and all she could hear just the sound of life machine. Her mom was still alive.
 
'Mom..' Nara called her mom with tears. Her mom slowly opened her eyes, an smiled to her.
 
'Mom im sorry, please hold on. You're gonna be okay mom, I promise' Nara said and hold her mom. Her tears were flowing over. She saw a tears from her mom's eyes and she mouthed 'happy birthday' before a long beeping sound. Her mom already closed her eyes when she finally realized that her mom was gone. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She felt a tears in her cheek when he recalled that horrible memory. Her parents went to bought a cake for her birthday but such a worst luck met them. Nara keep blaming herself for years after the accident. But deep inside, she just couldnt forgive Jiyong. That night, she called him for God knows, but he never picked up. Leaving her alone in her misery, not like his promise. She cried alone that night. After the funeral, her family took her off for US. Jiyong was never came. Jiyong was never know that she's waiting for his comfort. He broke his promise to her and she just couldnt forget how hurts she was. She hates him, but also still hoping for him. She just choose to forget about him, at all.
 
The doorbell rang, made her snapped out to reality. , that shocked me. Nara thought. The doorbell keep ringing, what the hell? Seunghyun must be lost his keys. Aigoo that man. Nara went out from the bathroom, wore her bathrobe and rushed to the door.
 
'Jeez, Oppa wh..' She said but stopped in the middle because she didnt see her man standing there.
 
Its Jiyong.