Congratulations!

Coffee Cojjee

You were going on a date with Jae today! You were supposed to be meeting him at the train station, at 6, because you got off work early today, as it was a weekend. You'd swapped your dress and heels for a comfortable pair of jeans and sneakers, knowing that you guys would probably be walking around, as that was what his fantasy was--walking with his girlfriend for a whole day, doing stupid, cute, couply stuff without getting noticed or anything.

You looked at your watch. He should be here anytime now... You readjusted your bracelet on your wrist nervously. Although you'd been dating him for a while already, you still couldn't believe that he chose you out of all the women in the world.

A hand grabbed yours from behind. You turned around and smiled, facing a disguised Jae.

"Hey, how've you been?" He whispered into your ear.
"Same as usual," you flipped open your bag and slipped a box out.
"Here, this is for you..."

He smirked, pleased that you'd finally had time to get him a present to congratulate DBSK on their very first MNET music award. He was such a child at heart.

He pulled you over to a nook of the train-station for a quick peck on the lips, then when you attempted to pull him in for another one, he smiled.

"We have all day to kiss... But lets go to the park, nee?"

"... Okay... But," you glanced up at him through your eyelashes, "one more?"

He chuckled. "Aish! My adorable girlfriend is so needy!" He pulled you in for a longer kiss, giving you time to enjoy the feeling of his silky lips against yours. When he pulled away, he looked down to your intertwined hands and sighed happily. "I love being lovey-dovey with you..."

You blushed, then tried to pull him along to the park he was talking about.

Once you were there, he plopped down on a swing, and you sat down on the next one, while still holding his hand; his other one felt around his pocket for the package. He gripped it and smiled as he pulled it out and examines the wrapping, something that you hastily had done yourself. You flushed red in embarrassment; but he simply said "So cute! Just like you~" and slipped his hand away to work the wrapping paper off, carefully.

His eyebrows scrunched together in the center of his forehead, and you smoothed out his forehead, knowing he would get wrinkles if he did that, and he'd be super conscious about it. He grabbed your hand before you could pull away and closed his eyes as he slowly kissed down your fingertips to your wrist, where his lips lingered as he gently, leaving a red hickey. You gasped against his touch, and knew you enjoyed this much more than you should, even as you bit your lip to prevent any noises from coming out. Jaejoong looked up at the face you were making, smirked, then "You're getting by this, aren't you?" Your cheeks grew darker. "N-no... Pabo, open your present!" He let your hand go slowly and whispered "Your wish is my command..."

He opened the box, and smiled. Inside were five infinity rings, one for each of the members, snuggled up against black velvet. In order of them standing, you'd engraved their names on those delicate rings, Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yunho. He turned his face to you, smiling even more widely. "Waaahh it's so pretty! Thank you so much!" He leaned towards you, and you, in turn, leaned towards him, hoping for a rewarding kiss. You could feel his breath on your lips when you heard a rustling from the bushes, and Minnie's voice--

"Waah, look, I found noona and hyung~" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello darling readers ^^ hoho their relationship is so peaceful and cute~ writing about them is so much fun! Anyhoo I know none of you missed that little ecchi snippet, and I'll leave you with a promise for more later on! Love you~