Your Corner?

Coffee Cojjee

"A large white chocolate mocha, please."

You were at Coffee Cojjee, ordering your morning coffee like you normally did just before going to work. In your workplace, you were one of the younger ones, in their early twenties, and didn't normally dress up for work, but today, as there was a very important meeting, you wore your best suit, your hair swept up in a fancy bun (that had taken about 100 bobby pins to keep in place), and a simple string of pearls nestled in your collarbones. You went to sit in the corner of the cafe as usual and read the morning paper there, however, your options were limited between two choices--a corner housing a very giggly couple, or the other corner, hosting a man with dark, dark shades, a grey scarf covering the bulk of his face, (though it wasn't that cold, oddly enough) and floppy hat, typing furiously into the keyboard of his wafer-thin laptop; with a sigh, you headed towards the mystery man. You sat on the other side of the corner from him, crossing your legs and opening your paper with a slight flourish. He glanced up, nodded towards you in acknowledgment, muttered "Annyeonghaseyo~" in a husky voice and just as quickly returning to his focused state. Uhh, okay. Creepy man with zero social skills, with what seemed like an Eskimo costume on; it was too good to not bother him.

"Hey~"
"..."
Hello~"
"......."
"Excuse me, in case you didn't know, when a lady says "Hello," she usually would like to talk to you."
"... But why?"
"Sorry?"

He lowered his sunglasses and took a long, cold stare straight into my eyes, never breaking eye contact. But, me being crazy, I stared back, because his eyes were really pretty. Or, almost cute, because they were so large (in a good way), and I felt like I recognized him from somewhere.

He pushed up his sunglasses, looked down to his screen, then continued without looking at me.

"Why would you like to come over here and talk to me when there are clearly enough seats elsewhere?"
"Because this is and has been my corner ever since I first started coming to this cafe. Noone ever comes here, or bothers me..." You tilted your head to the side and re-crossed your legs on the other side. "'Till now, that is." He snorted, and faced you again. This time, though, his sunglasses covered his face.

"Well, get used to it, cuz I'm gonna start beginning my days here now, too."

You gulped. What had just happened to your life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello darlings!! ^^ I got around to uploading this, soo... Please comment and stay awesome! Hugs and kisses to all! (>3<)~<3