Winter is Here

Coffee Cojjee

It'd been about a month after that episode, and you both pretended it never happened, although it wasn't as comfortable between you two as before. Didn't help that you found him more attractive than ever (and that he most likely knew), with his never-ending legs, black hair, ivory skin, and slender figure. Not even to mention his personality. And his voice absolutely melted you on the inside.

You had figured out who he was ages ago, but you pretended to still be clueless, just to lengthen the time you two had together.

In a way, it was amazing how he still thought you didn't know, with him being the lead singer, the visual of DBSK which was the biggest boy band in the world. You only didn't know him the first few times because he tried very hard to hide his figure and face, even looking slightly like a burglar just so he could be left in peace. But the fashion naturally showed as he started to care more about his looks than his secret. Then, he started wearing his rings and jeans, and then you knew.

But. The problem remained that he knew you liked him, now. I mean, he's been in k-dramas. He knows what wiping off foam mustaches meant.

So today, you were just hoping to get through without him mentioning that embarrassing detail, and humiliatingly dumping you in front of the whole cafe, because what business could he possibly have with an office worker? Seriously, you looked up everything about him that you could, even (embarrassingly) his past relationships, and they were all drop-dead gorgeous, with great personalities, and (more often than not) extremely famous. You knew you were nothing compared to them, and you had less than 0% chance with him, but still, your heart hoped. It hoped to the point where you were scared for yourself, if you were gonna be fine after this--

*finger snap under your nose* "Yah! Pay attention!"
You snapped back to the present and smiled.
"Sorry, I was thinking. That's all."
He smiled, his dimple popping out, making you die a little on the inside.
"Should I be scared? My umma told me that I should be scared when an independent woman thinks, because it usually means they're plotting a man's death."
"Of course, you know. I always dream of sinking my highly dangerous spork into a man's chest."
He snorted.
"Okay, then. What were you thinking about?"
You hesitated, weighing your answer choices, then replied:
"Your name."
He chortled.
"Still puzzled over that, are you?"
You smiled at him.
"Well, if you would tell me..."
He shook his head before I could even finish my sentence.
"It's up to you to find out. And for me to know."
He pulled his sand-colored trench coat closer around his body.

*awkward silence*

"Soo... How're your coworkers doing recently?"
He smiled widely.
"They're doing fantastic, really. We just got a pay-raise recently, and Min is still growing... Kind of scary, because he's already a giant." He chuckled. "And he's working out now, so he's not only growing taller, he's growing muscle now, too."

I placed my elbows on the table and listened to his voice washing over me, duly noting that it was starting to snow outside, even though it was warm inside the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello lovelies! ^^ sorry for the wait--I've had my electronics confiscated recently and couldn't upload till now (I'm sneaking this in) Anyhoo! Hope this makes up for the time just a little bit, and I promise there'll be more to come soon! Hugs and kisses to you all~