Joongie's Birthday cont.

Coffee Cojjee

You covered your face (and the reddening of it) with your hand,

"O-oppa! What are you saying?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, quiet down, would you? Joongie's gonna think I suggested something dirty to you. Although..." He waggled his eyebrows. "I wouldn't mind at all if you agreed."

You laughed, because Yunho was much funnier than you had thought he was before.

"Yah! Hurry up, guys!"

Jaejoong tapped his foot impatiently as he held the door open, trying, at least, to be a gentleman. You stifled a nervous giggle as you shuffled inside. Now you weren't sure if he actually did like you or not, and your heart swelled at that possibility. Yunho grinned at Jaejoong knowingly, and stepped inside with a:

"Thanks, hyung~"
"No problem."

The bakery was small, with a couple metal aisles on the side advertising chocolates and Nutella, in a rather cluttered mess, but with a welcoming atmosphere as always, and the little grandma was there, smiling. 

"Welcome back!"
"Annyeonghaseyo, ajhumma!"
"I suppose you'll have the cinnamon twists as usual."
"Yes please. Could I have three?"
"No problem! Anything else?"
"Uhh, yes please. Would you happen to have any nice cakes? It's my friend's--" gesture to Jaejoong--"birthday today, and I just want to celebrate it with him."
"Okay, there's some cakes here to choose from, I'll go get your cinnamon twists while you choose the cake, alright?"

She smiled warmly and went to go get the fresh twists out of the oven. You looked back and found that Jaejoong and Yunho were looking around the store, taking in all the scents, all the noises, all the sights to see inside the bakery. Their eyes were sparkling--after all, they probably never got to go out much.

"Joongie~ What type of cake do you like?"
"Mwo?"
He turned to me.
I gestured to the cake display behind me.
He went up and started to think, with his hand touching his chin, furrowed brows, and his lips in an absolutely delectable pout.

You wanted to kiss him so bad it hurt.

It wasn't fair, you thought, that he could be so absolutely adorable, and not be punished for it.

But it was public, and besides Yunho was there. And you didn't want to destroy what you guys had--

The tip of his tongue poked out, and then he bit his lip.

.

That only made it so much worse. Your mouth grew drier and drier. I mean, really, it was just a lip-bite! But it was so different when Jaejoong did it...

"I want that one."

He pointed towards the butter-cream cake. Yunho strolled over and one side of his lips pulled up in an amused smirk, taking in my face, and Jaejoong's absolutely adorable childishness.

"Alright, you two. I'll pay for it as a special treat from oppa. After all, it is Joongie's special day."

He waved away our words of protest, and when the ajhumma had come back with the twists, Yunho paid for it all, including the cake. We settled down at a small table, and started picking apart the cinnamon twists into bite-sized pieces, me and Jaejoong a little bit guiltily. After that, we sang "Happy Birthday" to Jaejoong, and he happily cut the cake for us to eat.

We chatted happily, mostly asking Jaejoong about his resolutions for his new age. Yunho excused himself to go to the restroom, and Jaejoong and I just kept talking and talking until his phone rang.

"Hold on a sec."

He held up a finger to check his texts. Paused for a second, then laugh-groaned.

"I told you Yunnie was a pabo," he said as he showed me the text.

It read:
"It seems like you
two'll get along just
fine without me.
(^U^)
It was fun getting
to know about her,
Joongie!"

And to conclude, he wrote:

"I have the highest 
expectations that
you two lovebirds 
will be together by
the time you leave
the bakery today~
;)

Love, Yun"

I laughed simply because that's how I thought I was supposed to react, in truth, I really wanted that text to come true. Like, really really wanted. I knew Yunho was just teasing, but that hit me right in the chest. Naturally, me having a face like an open book, Jaejoong noticed the hollowness in my laugh.

"Hey, are you offended by the text? I can tell Yunnie that, if you want, if its offensive."

Jaejoong's concern let loose the tears from my pent-up feelings. He looked a little scared at the fact that I was crying, but he came over and held me in his arms, completely clueless to the fact that it wasn't really helping, because it made me want him more than ever.

"I need to yell at Yunnie if its that offensive to you. I didn't know that you hated the idea of being with me so much..."

Through your tears, (you hated how you blubbered!) you managed to say:

"It's not that... It's just... I... I really DO like you. You don't ha-have to like me back, but I-I just want to stay right here, n-next to you..."

Crap. You idiot! It was already awkward between you two when you did the mustache thingie! Now this!

Jaejoong remained silent (no more than you had expected), but he stayed with you and your back until you stopped. Then he pulled your chin up with his fingers, forcing you to make eye-contact with him.

"You've got this whole situation wrong. It was me that first fell for you. Ever since you walked up to me in that suit, telling me that I was bothersome, you had my heart in your hands."

No, this couldn't be happening. This must be a dream. Wake up, wake up, dammit, before your heart got broken!

He placed his hands in yours, and stared at them as he continued, blushing slightly.

"You were so beautiful, so... Real. I had never liked someone like you before. You were sarcastic, funny, cute, beautiful--and now..." He looked straight into your eyes. "My everything..."

His eyes slid shut, and he leaned towards you, lips reaching for yours. You couldn't move. How could you? After all, he was beautiful, everything about him was beautiful, his heart, mind and soul.

His lips pressed into yours and it was better than you could have ever imagined. 

His lips were soft, giving, and just perfect, as if they were sculpted with angel hands. Your hands slid up his chest and fastened themselves around his neck, holding him to you as he pulled you closer around your waist, deepening the kiss. This perfect moment seemed to go on forever, and you mumbled "Jaejoong..." against his lips. He pulled back a little in surprise, but your lips followed his, wanting more. You already knew it would never be enough.

He pulled away, breathing heavily, chuckling huskily.

"How did you find out my name?"
"How could I bear to not know your name? I found you on the Internet a while ago."

Before you realized how stalker-esque this sounded, he'd moved on to a new topic; the kiss.

"I've wanted to do that for so long, you have no idea."
"You wanna bet?"

You both laughed and talked until the store closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: huehuehuehue they're together now~ ^^ what shall I do with them next?? *dramatic music* stay tuned! (>u<)9