Chapter Six (Part 2)

It's Gonna Be Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  Sorry for the super duper late update...and this is just a short update.  Please forgive me (90-degree bow).
 

 

CHAPTER SIX – PART 2

 

As he was hurrying up to get to the station, Seohyun is fixing herself before she alights the train.  She brushed her hair until it shone to her satisfaction, applied a little bit of lip gloss and powdered her face then collected her bag.  After some time, she feels the train slowing down.  The butterflies in her stomach chose that moment to flutter and now creating a riot in her tummy.  She feels nervous…anxious…as if she wants to vomit and pee all at the same time.  She cannot understand her body’s reaction as the train draws near the platform.  She takes deep breaths to calm her nerves…This is it Seo Joo Hyun, Fighting!  With that she stands up, collected her overnight bag and walked out of the train.  She phoned Yonghwa to tell him that she is already at the station.  Yonghwa said that he is near the station and directed her to go down the escalator and will meet her halfway.  So she walked down towards an escalator hoping that she will see a glimpse of him already, but apparently no sign of him.  She waited and walked around hoping to catch a figure of him somewhere.  Her phone rang and she answered it.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yo~ng, where are you? I’m here already.”

“Hy~un, I’m here too, but where are you?

“You asked me to go down, so I went down.  But where are you?”

“We might’ve missed each other on the way.  Tell me exactly where you are.  What do you see in your surroundings?”

“Uhmm…I see the escalator from here.  It says Busan Station West Exit.  I see a convenience store in my right.”

“Oh.  I’m sorry Hy~un, I thought we are at the same exit.  I forgot to tell you to go down the East Exit.  Can you go back to the platform and I will just meet you there so that we can go down together?”

“Arraseo,” Seohyun replied.  Off she went the escalator again to go back where she came from.

Yonghwa ran so quickly to the platform to look for Seohyun and when he saw her coming up from the escalator, he stands in the middle of it hiding his face behind the bouquet he is holding.  Seohyun notices the person standing in front of the escalator holding a bouquet but the face is hidden.  She immediately sidestepped to the right to go around the person.  She’s thinking whoever the recipient of the flower is so lucky for she receives beautiful flowers.  But as she sidesteps, the person also steps to his left and blocks her path.  She went right and says “excuse me,” to the person so she can pass but to no avail, the person also went to her right.  She stopped in annoyance and while gritting her teeth she said, “Excuse me sir, can you please move aside?” giving emphasis on each word she utters.  The man just stands there.  It’s a good thing that nobody is behind Seohyun because they are really obstructing the walkway going to the platform.  Exasperated and rolling her eyes, she decided to ignore the person and continue to look for Yonghwa hoping to save her from this annoying person.  Seohyun noticed that the man appears to be giving her the flowers.  “Look ahjussi, take your flowers with you because I will not allow myself to be the subject of your prank okay?”  It has been a long trip and she is weary and tired that all she wanted to do is to see Yonghwa and get some rest.  With that she walked away and ignored the man.  After a while of looking left and right, she still sees no sign of Yonghwa.  Her phone rang and she exasperatedly answered it, “Where are you?  I’m looking for you everywhere. I can’t see you.  Please come, some guy here is giving me a creep,” she almost cried in the phone.

“I’m here already.  I can see you already.  You walked past me,” Yonghwa told her.

She whipped her head back and searched for him and that’s where she sees him.  She saw him walking towards her, beaming at her.  He was the same man who blocks her way and was embarrassed that she didn’t recognize him.  She looks annoyed but at the same time overjoyed that the face behind the flowers is not just some crazy guy who made her his target.  She walked to meet him. 

“Mianhe, Hyun, for giving you the creeps” Yonghwa innocently said while scratching the back of his head, showing that he really doesn’t mean any harm.  She nods in acceptance to his apology. 

“Anyway, welcome Hy~un to Dynamic Busan!”  She softly laughs at Yonghwa’s imitation of the place’s tourist slogan.  He gave her the flowers he was holding while saying “These are for you.”  Shyly, Seohyun accepted the flowers and buried her face to smell it.   She liked it…no, scratch that…she loved it because it is from him and this is the first ever bouquet he has given her so it holds a very special meaning to her.

“Please accept my heart.”  Yonghwa said softly hoping that Seohyun heard what he just said.

“You’re saying something?” asked Seohyun.

“Huh? A-ani…Nothing.  I’m not saying anything.”  “Come on, let’s get some breakfast so you can rest already while I go to the office for just a couple of hours” getting the carry-on bag from Seohyun and leading the way out of the platform.

Seohyun smiled secretly because after all she was just pretending that she didn’t hear what he said a while ago. 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

“Ahhhh!!!! I’m so tired…It’s hard to sleep while sitting in a train.  No matter how many positions I’ve tried to get comfortable, it’s just so different when you are in your own bed.”  Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter