Chapter Two

It's Gonna Be Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “You see Miss S, he’s my boyfriend now…” Juniel explains to Seohyun.

“Bwo?!”

Seohyun was shocked with what she heard.  She was not angry or mad at Juniel.  She was just sad that it was a failed mission for her student.  She knows that it was in good faith that Juniel wanted to pair her up with somebody, but apparently, the ball is round and it can go either way and that’s what happened.  Juniel and this guy fell in love with each other and who is she to complicate things for them.  Maybe, it really wasn’t meant to be for her and this guy.

But Juniel told her that her boyfriend has a friend/housemate who is also single and they would like for her to meet him.   Seohyun, being the ever cautious, looks at Juniel and told her that she does not want to participate anymore in this dating scheme.  Juniel pleads with Seohyun and told her that this time she promise not to steal the guy from her.  So, Seohyun reluctantly agreed the second time to Juniel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa woke up to the ray of sunlight coming from the window of his bedroom.  Slowly, he opened his eyes and uttered a prayer of thanks to the Creator for another day of life.  While lying in bed, he was plotting his day ahead and what are the things he needs to accomplish for the day.  Jonghyun, his friend and housemate, is out and about already.

“Oh, hyung!  Good morning!” Jonghyun greeted him happily.

Yonghwa who is still in bed replied “Mornin’.  You look happy.”

Jonghyun answered him with a smirk and said “Yup, I am.”

“Did you get laid last night?” Yonghwa inquired.  “You look like you hit a jackpot.”

Smiling, Jonghyun said “Ani, hyung.  Just got myself a girlfriend.”

Getting up and going to the bathroom, he pats his dongsaeng in the back and expressed his felicitation to him for getting a girlfriend.   He then proceeds to take a shower and get ready for work.  Jonghyun, on the other hand, is looking for a chance to present his proposition to his hyung.

Yonghwa walked out of the bedroom dressed up for work already.  He saw Jonghyun lingering in the couch.  He knew something was up for he knew his dongsaeng would not wait up for him just so they could go together in the office.  So, to prolong his dongsaeng’s agony, he walked in to the kitchen and prepared his coffee.  It has been his habit to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter