adorable yuri

The Return of Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¨Guys, can we take a break? I'll just check my baby Yuri.¨

¨Sure Yong Appa!¨

It was almost an hour since they started their practice. Min Hyuk, Jong Hyun and Jung Shin came together and they keep on teasing their leader and calling him names such as ¨Yong Appa¨, ¨Daddy Yong Yong¨ and so much more. They bought gifts for Yuri and play with her until Yuri got mad at Jung Shin for hiding the pororo stuffed toy. They are so immersed in their practice that they didn't notice that it was almost an hour after Yong Hwa left Yuri in the room beside their studio. The FNC staff offered their help in looking after the little princess. The superman staffs are still there and they won't miss each and every interactions between Yong Hwa and Yuri. Even CEO Han is there to watch the practice as well as Manager Jun. Some FNC artists are there too, not because they have some errands to do but because Yong Hwa's little princess is there. 

The room where Yuri is just a room adjacent to the music studio. There is a large glass wall where Yuri can watch her daddy from the other room. Yong Hwa can't see Yuri though through the glass as it is one sided glass wall. The 'superman' staffs are still filming and he can hear that they are asking Yuri some questions. Yong Hwa stayed behind one of the cameramen as he watch his little princess answer each questions that the staffs asked.

¨Do you love to sing Yuri-ah? What is your favorite song?¨

¨Appa sings a lot. I love Appa's songs. He is singing to me and mommy and baby dongsaeng.¨

¨Really? Do you know what song your appa is singing to you and to your omma and to your baby dongsaeng?¨

¨neon naege banhesseo¨

¨You are so adorable Yuri-ah!¨

Yong Hwa just smile as he watch his little girl. She is so innocent as she answer each questions and he's a very proud daddy as he watch his grown up baby girl. They staffs are having fun asking Yuri and she doesn't mind to answer each questions. Unknown to Yuri, his daddy is taking pictures as the staffs are busy asking her, he will definitely show it to his wife later. 

¨Daddy, is that you?¨

¨Baby!¨

¨Are we going to go home?¨

¨Not yet, just a little bit later. Do you want milk? Are you sleepy?¨

¨Daddy, I want to go to the toilet.¨

¨Pee-pee????¨

¨No... Poo-poo...¨

The moment Yuri says those words, the whole room burst into a fit of laughter. Yong Hwa's reaction was priceless! Immediately, Yong Hwa carried his darling princess in the nearest toilet. He didn't hesistate to barge inside the female toilet. He's a bit worried because when Yuri says ¨poo-poo¨, it will surely takes more than 20 minutes to be finish. And the most exciting part is, just on the first episode of ¨the return of superman¨, the viewers  will see how trained Daddy Yong Hwa is in regards to 'toilet duties'. 

 

¨Baby, I will wait outside,okay?¨

¨NOOOOOO!¨

¨I cannot stay inside. This toilet are for girls only.¨

¨But I am afraid. There might be a monster and I am scared.¨

¨There's no monster baby... Okay, daddy will stay just outside this door. When you are finish, just tell me okay?¨

¨Don't go away daddy.¨

¨Arasso... I am just outside...¨

 

Ten minutes passed, little Yuri is not yet finish. Her daddy Yong Hwa is pacing back and forth at the female's toilet waiting for his Yuri. Another five minutes passed and he's getting worried. 

 

¨Baby,  are you finish???¨

¨NOOOOOO.¨

¨Okay, just take your time.¨

 

Another ten minutes passed and Yong Hwa is knocking the door where Yuri is. Believe it or not, the staffs of ¨the return of superman¨ are there too, patiently waiting for Yuri.

 

¨Daddy, not like that. Mommy said you have to put a little water and soap to tissue, then you can wash me.¨

¨Okay baby.¨

 

After another ten minutes inside with Yuri, Yong Hwa successfully finished the task. The st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter