The Jung's household

The Return of Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In one of the busiest part of Seoul, there is one household that is in the midst of deafening silence, lights are all turned off except the lamp in the master's bedroom. Jung Yong Hwa carefully slip beside his sleeping wife. It's almost midnight and he just arrived home, it was the day of the press conference and he had a dinner with the rest of CN Blue and few people from the press. It was such a tiring day for him but seeing his lovely wife eases his tiredness, much more, seeing his little princess makes him smile to the fullest. He's careful not to wake Shin Hye up because he knew that she had a tiresome day. Their little Yuri is having a slight fever and flu and Shin Hye had a hardtime feeding her because the little girl doesn't have the appetite to eat and take her medicines. Also, Yuri keeps on crying because she missed her daddy a lot. 

"Yong?"

"Yeobo, did I wake you up? I'm sorry."

"What time is it? I think I need to give Yuri her medicine."

"Let me do it Shin. Just sleep, I know you are tired."

"You're tired too, yeobo. How's the press conference and the dinner?"

"It was great. As expected the press keeps on asking about our private life. They are asking when will you come back in making films and drama they also knew about your pregnancy."

"We cannot really keep any secret, right? Anyway, Manager Jun told me about the possibility that you and Yuri will be in the new episode of "the return of superman", it's like it will be their special episode because it will be their 8th year anniversary."

"I am considering it, Shin. Do you think we are ready to be in the public eyes again? I mean do you think we can allow them witness our private life?"

"I think it will not be that bad Yongie and besides it will do good in Cn Blue's comeback. Fans will be happy to see you in tv again, most importantly with Yuri."

"Our fans will be happy too because they will surely see you in the show. Remember our dooley fans? Until now they are still going strong and I admire them for that."

"Yongie, you should be prepared because the show will gain high rating. Lots of endorsement offer may come your way."

"If it is okay with you, then I think I can give manager Jun my confirmation by tomorrow. I can't wait to show off you and Yuri to the world." 

"Aigoo, so sweet Mr. Jung! Come closer please, let me kiss my handsome Yongie!"

"Honey, how's our baby here in your tummy? Are you not feeling dizzy or anything? Do you crave on any particular food? Just say it and your wish is my command."

"Nothing in particular. Maybe because I am still in the early stage of pregnancy."

"That's good, I want you to eat healthily. I will be so worried when you start throwing up. Before when you were pregnant with Yuri, you loose weight during the first trimester."

"Daddy? Daddy?"

"Omo! My baby Yuri is awake. Let me carry my princess."

Yong Hwa had a long day. From promoting their album to the press endless questions and the dinner after, the weariness in his eyes is making its toll on him. However, though he is busy the whole day, he keeps on thinking about his little girl. Minutes before the press conference, Shin Hye called him because Yuri wanted to hear his voice. The little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter