Date in Jeju - Part 1

The Return of Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Netizens comments regarding Daddy Yong Hwa and Little Yuri's episodes in "The Return of Superman":

 

"Daddy Yong Hwa is daebak!"

 

"The little girl looks like little Shin Hye. She's so cute! Yong Hwa is a great daddy! He is skilled!"

 

"I wish Yong Hwa is my husband. He is so sweet towards Shin Hye and Yuri."

 

"Actress Park Shin Hye is one lucky girl for having a husband like Jung Yong Hwa. I knew it! Their friendship is something different. Their relationship starts as being friends (YAB days) which I adore so much. They keep on denying before but I am so thankful now they are married."

 

"I saw the childhood pictures of Shin Hye and she really looks like her daughter but those doe-like eyes, she takes it from Yong Hwa."

 

 

 

Yong Hwa and Yuri together with the staffs of the show are in the waiting area of the airport. They are patiently waiting for the boarding time while Yuri is sleeping soundly in his arms. He is browsing the website of the show and reading the comments left by the viewers. He is overwhelmed by the comments and he promised himself that he will do his best for the show. Manager Jun also informed Yong Hwa about the offers from Drama PD's. However, regarding this matter, the decision is in Shin Hye's hand. 

 

The moment they hear the announcement that the boarding gate is now open, she made a phone call to his wife, informing her that they will soon enter the plane. After his phone call, he carried Yuri in his arms while also carrying the hello kitty back pack that Yuri loved the most. It will just be a short trip but Yong Hwa missed his Shin Hye already. They are expected to be in Jeju around afternoon. Filming starts as soon as they leave the house this morning and Yuri seems to be accustomed now to the cameras around them. No need to act for her as her mommy Shin Hye told her to ignore the cameras and just be herself. Daddy Yong Hwa is so proud that his little girl behaves well even without Shin Hye's presence. But just like other kids, sometimes Yuri will throw tantrums when one of her parents is not present and when she saw Shin Hye's drama with another man. Afterall, she's just barely three and still an Appa and Omma's baby girl.

 

"Appa, are we really going to Jeju? Why Omma is not allowed to come? Are we going to meet the teddy bears?"

 

The now awake little girl is interrogating her daddy with her cute sleepy eyes. Looking at her, Yong Hwa realizes that as if he is talking to Shin Hye as well.

 

"Hey there baby girl. Seat properly as the plane is about to take off. Yes, we are going to Jeju Island to meet your favorite teddy bears and Mommy is not with us because it's our day together."

 

"A day together? Daddy and me? Aha! I know it! We are having a date!"

 

"What do you mean baby?"

 

"When mommy and you went out together without me, Grandma said you and Mommy are going on a date."

 

"Yes, you are going on a date with me. Are you happy?"

 

"Yes daddy. But I miss Mommy already."

 

"We'll call your mommy once we are in Jeju. For now, you can sleep again."

 

"Daddy can I seat with you? I want to see the clouds!"

 

"Let's exchange seat then."

 

 

It was just a short flight from Seoul to Jeju and during the flight, the staffs are occasionally asking questions to Yuri and Yong Hwa. 

 

 

"Yuri-ah, you will be a big sister soon. You like baby girl or baby boy?"

 

"Yuri, do you want to be like your Mommy?"

 

"Yong Hwa, will you allow her to act in a drama at such a young age?"

 

 

In this case, Yuri answer each questions diligently which makes the them amused. They are so interested in Yuri's innocent statements.

 

"Mommy said we are going to have a baby girl but she is not very sure yet. I don't want to be in a drama because if I will be in a drama, an ajusshi will be with me and I don't like that. Mommy made dramas and I don't like her to be with an ajusshi."

 

"You don't want to see your Mommy act with other man?"

 

"Yes. I will cry so much if I see her with another Ajusshi."

 

"Aigoo... Our Yuri is being so protective towards Shin Hye-sshi."

 

"She is just like her daddy."

 

 

Manger Jun statement made them laugh. Yong Hwa shyly smile at them which conveys a hidden message that what Manager Jun said was true. It was few months before she got married with Yong Hwa when she was chosen as the main lead of a drama together with the popular actor Kim Soo Hyun. Their drama made a huge impact on the Hallyu industry and it was so popular overseas. However, Yong Hwa is jealous but he made his best not to show Shin Hye his insecurities and jealousy. Two months after the filming ended, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye got married as Shin Hye is already pregnant. Even after marriage, Yong Hwa didn't dare to watch Shin Hye's drama with other namjas. He support his wife a lot but he cannot take to watch those sweet and lovey-dovey scenes of her wife and the male lead. 

 

 

"I just love Shin Hye a lot. That's it."

 

 

The staffs are still giggling after he made the statement. And Yuri is staring at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter