feeling better

The Return of Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy wake- up. Daddy... Daddy..."

"Baby, you're awake. What do you want baby?"

"I want milk Daddy..."

After few hours of dozing off on the couch, the first thing that Yong Hwa saw the moment he open his eyes are the cute doe like orbs staring at him and begging him to feed her with milk. Yuri seems so helpless at that state. Yong Hwa never leave her side the entire day because Shin Hye has a very important errand to do with Jung Omma (Yong Hwa's mom). They slept for almost 4 hours straight that's why no wonder his little girl is hungry now.

"Stay here, daddy will prepare your milk."

"Where is Mommy?"

"She's with Grandma Jung. She will be back soon."

"Daddy, I want fried chicken."

"You want fried chicken? I thought you want milk?"

"Fried chicken first then milk later. I am hungry Daddy."

"So my Princess is hungry? No problem, daddy will give you fried chicken and milk, okay?"

Yong Hwa and Yuri went down the kitchen hand in hand. The medicine was so effective that Yuri now is feeling better. Yong Hwa let out a sigh and glance over his little girl who is patiently waiting at the table for his dad to finish cooking the fried chicken. He smiled and thank the heaven that his little girl seems better. One of the scariest moment in being a parent for him is to witness his child being sick and unwell. Yuri too had a history of having really high fever and it really scares him a lot. 

"Here is your fried chicken my dear princess."

"Thank you daddy."

Although Yong Hwa wants to carry Yuri and feed her, the little girl insist that she can feed herself and she instructed her daddy Yong Hwa to just sit beside her. Most of the time, Yong Hwa was surprised by little Yuri's intelligence at the early age of three. Shin Hye was proud to tell him that Yuri takes after her when it comes to intelligence and charm. Much to Yong Hwa's protest, Shin Hye and the rest of the family take part in the decision that little Yuri must go to the nursery for her to develop her socialization skills. He is against it at first because for him, she's too young to go to school and that it's not the right time for her to be in a classroom. Believe it or not, during the first month of Yuri's schooling, Yong Hwa was the one with her, waiting outside the classroom because Shin Hye was dealing with nausea and she's on bed rest that time. Sometimes in the school, there are daddies whom Yong Hwa can share his stories too. Though it's hard to believe, the infamous G-Dragon was there as well as actor Lee Dong Wook. The daddies are waiting for their little angels  and they are sharing their experiences in parenting.

"Daddy, when Mommy came back, she will bring my dongsaeng?"

Yong Hwa smile and patted Yuri's head lovingly. His little girl is excited to have a little brother/little sister. At first Shin Hye and yong Hwa thought that Yuri might feel jealous and feel unloved by the news of having another baby. To their surprise, Yuri is so excited to meet her soon to be dongsaeng. At night, Yuri will always make sure to kiss her mommy's tummy and said "I love you" to her dongsaeng. She keeps on asking Shin Hye if the baby will come soon. And Shin Hye explains to Yuri that her dongsaeng must stay for nine months before she can meet him/her.

"Baby, not yet. We have to wait. Dongsaeng must stay in mommy's tummy because he/she needs to grow."

"Daddy, can I carry my dongsaeng when he/she came out from mommy?"

"Of course, you can! But for now, concentrate in eating your chicken. Your mom will be here anytime soon."

After five minutes of chatting and giggling, the sound of the front door startled them both. Shin Hye came with a plastic of fruits in her hand and she's so surprised to see Yong hwa and Yuri in the kitchen. Yuri seems so healthy by the way it looks.

"Mommy!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter