dooley love story

The Return of Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eversince Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye tied the knot, they step away from the busy world of entertainment. Shin Hye was two months pregnant when she got married. Their wedding was very private and it was attended only by close family and friends. No one will say that they will end up together. After years of denying that they are only close friends, in the end the truth prevails that they are more than that. After dacades of endless scandals, they proved to the world that with love, nothing is impossible, that they can conquer it all. The whole South Korea, even major countries in Asian were shock the moment Jung Yong Hwa told the public that he's getting married. It wreak havoc in the industry because the soon-to-be bride is still a mystery. Not until the press conference of Park Shin Hye's movie, she confessed that she will be on break and she alopogize to her fans that she will not appear in any drama or films on the following year. When one of the reporter asked her why, she only told them the phrase "I want to start a family". Their wedding is very private and very intimate. According to their friends, Yong Hwa composed a song dedicated to his wife. Both are stunning in their wedding dresses. Shin Hye's pregnancy also became the highlight of the event as her wedding gown emphazised her small baby bump. Yong Hwa expressed his happiness in being a soon to be dad. 

Since then, they live a normal life. Even they are not in the spotlight anymore, the public loves to sneek a peek on the 'royal family' as what they call them. The photo of the newborn baby girl of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye hits millions of likes and comments in weibo and twitter. They only posted one photo that time, a family picture. A lovely photograph in which Mommy Shin Hye was holding baby Yuri while Daddy Yong Hwa was embracing them both, with a caption "my princesses". The netizens keeps on giving praises and admiration to the little baby Yuri. Just days after Yuri was born, the Jung couple received five endorsement offers and tv guesting offers. They declined the said offers because for them, they want their little baby to have a normal life and they believed that when they will accept the offers, it will become continious then. They just want to cherish a life away from making cf, films and drama.

As for Shin Hye, her friends often tell the media that she's the luckiest girl ever because Yong Hwa is such a sweet husband. According to Im Semi, a close friend of the Jung couple, Yong Hwa takes the night shift in taking care of baby Yuri. Also, Manager Jun once told in an interview that Yong Hwa learned the skills of changing nappies. Jung Yong hwa is indeed a dedicated father and a loving husband. Their friends keeps on praising the Cn Blue leader for his passion in being the 'family man'. In one rare occasion, Shin Hye twitted a photo in which the three months old Yuri is sleeping soundly on her Daddy Yong Hwa's chest. She posted it also in instagram with a caption "my angels are sleeping soundly~". They gained more and more fans as years passed by. The public anticipates their comeback a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter