hello dongsaeng

The Return of Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two days after Manager Jun's visit in the Jung's residence and Yuri's feeling better. The little girl is now being in her usual energetic self. When she woke up this morning, she barged into her parents room and kiss them non-stop until they woke up. She's excited to be with her daddy in 'the superman returns' though she doesn't have any idea what is it all about. All she knew is they will be shown in the television and Mommy Shin Hye will be away from them most of the time. As for Shin Hye, she's confident enough that her husband will do each tasks smoothly because Yong Hwa is a hands-on father to Yuri. Now that Shin Hye is entering the sixth week of pregnancy; morning sickness, discomforts and food sensitivity strikes from time to time. It's quite weird but she keeps on craving on the food that she doesn't like before and she doesn't like her husband to use any perfume. They change each and every shower gels and shampoo into unscented ones because Shin Hye cannot tolerate anything that has a strong smell. Even inside their car, her favorite lavander scent can now be found in the bin because it makes her nauseous. One time, Shin Hye bursts out crying because she's feeling frustrated at the changes she's experiencing. She's at the bedroom that time when Yong Hwa saw her sobbing on the bed. The ever- loving and understanding husband of Shin Hye assured her that what she's experiencing are normal and according to Yong Hwa, he will never ever complain. That night Shin Hye developed a new obsession, hugging Yong Hwa and she perfectly love his natural bodily scent. In short, no matter how hard Shin Hye's pregnancy, Yong Hwa is always there to support her, love her and most importantly, he never complains whenever pregnancy blues strikes.

"Baby, today we will be able to see dongsaeng."

"Really? Where will we go? Can I carry dongsaeng?"

"Yuri-ah, dongsaeng is still growing inside mommy's tummy. He/She need more time to grow before you can carry dongsaeng."

"Mommy, you cannot carry me anymore? Dongsaeng will get hurt when you carry me, right? Because I am a big girl now."

"Don't worry Yuri. I am here to carry you. Daddy can carry you whenever you like!"

The way to seoul International Hospital took only twenty minutes and during the entire ride, little Yuri's excitement about her dongsaeng is very prevalent. She keeps on telling that she will share her toys with her dongsaeng and that she will be a good sister. During the ride also, Shin Hye and Yuri keeps on taking selcas while Yong Hwa's busy on his phone talking to Manager Jun about the first taping of the show that will take place tomorrow. When they arrived at the hospital, it was like a press conference because hospital staffs keeps on praising the Jung family. Yong Hwa carry his little princess while his other arm is holding Shin Hye's waist protectively. Instead of being shy, little Yuri waved at the amused nurses and doctors while some of them are taking photos. They had an appointment with Dr. Han (Shin Hye's OB- Gyne) and today they will see their second child through ultrasound.

"Good morning doctor."

"Omo! Yong Hwa! Shin Hye! I am so happy to meet you again. Both of you are ready to see your second baby? Oh you bring Yuri too."

"Say "Hi" to doctor Han, Yuri-ah..."

"Hello doctor!"

"Aigoo... She's so cute! Time flies... I can still remember the time when you gave birth to her. As if we are filming a blockbuster korean drama that time. The whole CN Blue were waiting outside, actress like Im Semi, Lee Min Jung are there too. I can't forget Heechul of Super Junior and Hong Ki of FT Island as well as Jang Geun Seuk!"

"Doctor, they keep on praising you that time too."

"Anyway, let's get to business because I can see that the little princess can't wait to see her baby dongsaeng. Please change into this Shin Hye-sshi."

"Yeobo, do you want me to help you dress up?"

"Just stay there Yong. I can manage."

Shin Hye lay down on the bed and Doctor Han applies some gel on her tummy. Yuri stares at the little monitor and she patienly waiting for the image to be there. As for Yong Hwa, he's sitting beside the bed, hands intertwined with Shin Hye. When doctor Han place the probe in Shin Hye's tummy, a loud sound can be heard.

"Daddy what's that?"

"Yuri, that's your dongsaeng's heartbeat. Can you see the pea-sized shape in there? That's the baby, growin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter