I hate you Siwan! -Minwoo

A Fashionista's Love War

After the movie, finally forgetting the moment they just had, Siwan said he needed to use the restroom. He went inside a stall to do his business. When he was almost finished he heard entering the stall next to him. He was about to yell at them saying it was innoproraite and prepared to knock on the stall when he heard two men even louder..wait two MEN?! okay..that was a first.

He decided it was best to run out of there before it got too...loud. He had to admit he was getting hard down there just listening. Siwan hurriedly walked out to wash his hands.

He noticed in the mirror that the stall containing the two, the door was open revealing everything. It took a while for him to process what he was seeing. It was Hyungshik and Kevin. Both all over each other, eating each others face it seemed. Siwan was deciding what to do a) run the hell out of there and pretend he saw nothing b) scream at them or c) nothing. He chose choice c) nothing and figured that was a bad idea to get caught.

Siwan slowly walked to them while they were getting to the best part. What was he thinking? that's gross. The rest of his actions were unplanned, like someone took over his body. He grabbed Hyungshik by the collar and hauled him to another stall and slammed him on it. Hard. Both Hyungshik and Kevin were startled for a minute wanting to beat the out of whoever bothered their intimate moment.

When they realized it was Siwan, they were sure they were seeing things. The quite and nice Siwan pushing  Hyungshik against a stall, hard? impossible. Hyungshik was about to ask as nicely as possible "What the are you doing bothering me and Kevin's ?" But before he could do that Siwan screamed at Hyungshiks face. Screaming and swearing at both of them.

"Do you know how much you are hurting Minwoo?!" That suprised both Kevin and Hyungshik, even Siwan. Hyungshik was confused on how this had to do with Minwoo. "Do you both care one bit about Minwoo?" Siwan continued to yell at them. Kevin and Hyungshik stared at Siwan dumbfounded not even listening to him, watching his anger seemed to entertain to them.

It was hard to get mad at Siwan, they didn't understand what he was saying. They didn't care one bit about Minwoo and it would stay that way. Siwan was still yelling at how cruel they were to deaf ears. He finally got the point that they didn't care and finally said " I hate you guys you have no hearts. " and just left.

Minwoo seemed to hear everything. Again he was crying, Siwan spotted him leaning against a wall. Immediately he felt guilt rush over the anger he felt just minutes ago.

After many mintues after Siwan went to the restroom, Minwoo decided to check in on him and as he got closer he heard Siwan yelling. He couldn't exactly hear what he was saying but he got the point that Siwan was mad at Hyungshik. He wanted to go help Hyungshik despite the pain he caused him. He hated Siwan more now because he was hitting Hyungshik, his love. What Minwoo didn't know was that Kevin was there too, about to take away Hyungshik's ity.

When Siwan reached Minwoo, Minwoo backed away and despite the tears felt hatred towards Siwan. "Why did you have to do that? Don't you know I love Hyungshik?" Minwoo continued sobbing "Why?..."

"It's not what it seems! Hyungshik was with.." Siwan was cut off " I don't care what he did! He didn't deserve you to yell at him like that! I thought i trusted you...just leave me alone." Siwan felt hurt by those words and tried to calmly explain. "Just leave!!!!!! I hate you Siwan." Siwan didn't need to be asked twice, he slowly walked away.

Hyungshik and Kevin seemed to have no effect whatsoever. They were walking together hand in hand and of course didn't seem to notice Minwoo as they walked right by him.

Minwoo was shocked to see Kevin....wait KEVIN?!