Were they starting to like each other?

A Fashionista's Love War

For the next few days, Minwoo and Siwan became closer as Kwanghee and Hyungshik drifted away. Minwoo decided to hide Hyungshik deep inside his heart. He couldn't tell Siwan anymore of his relationship but decided to start a new one with Siwan. Just as friends of course.

They both went to the movies together on the day they had a free day. They told everyone that they were going out for the day together but didn't say what they were doing. They were both excited because they never did anything with other members other than, in siwans case kwanghee and for minwoo, hyungshik.

When they got to Minwoo's car Minwoo automatically went to open the door for Siwan. Siwan blushed slightly for it was the first time anyone was soo caring. Well, not in a while, Kwanghee used to do that for him also. Siwan forced the memory out. Minwoo noticed him blushing and suddenly felt proud of himself. Hyungshik was never the one to blush or feel shy. Minwoo automatically pushed the thought of him back into the corner of his brain. They both sighed at the same time realizing what each other were thinking about even without saying anything. It was like they had some connection unlike with the other members. They didn't need to say anything and they understood each other.

On the drive to the movie theaters they both tried their hardest to keep their mind away from their past lovers. When they finally reached their destination and looked at the movie selection.

"I wanna watch that one!!" Minwoo and Siwan both said at the same time and pointed at the poster at the same time. They stared at each other for a few moments then blurted out laughing. It was both their favorites movie. It was amazing how both had so many similariities. They decided to get some popcorn and headed for the movie.

Again, both agreed to sit in the front row together. If Siwan was with Kwanghee, he would definetly argue. Here he goes again thinking about Kwanghee. The movie started and both sat up at exactly the same time eyes glues to the screen. Some time in the middle of the movie they both reached into the popcorn bucket at exactly the same time with their buttery fingers brushing against eachother.

They both froze in their seat and slowly lifted their hands away at the same exact time. Both mumbling "sorry" at the same exact time. They both pretended to watch the movie but their minds were somewhere else. 

They wondered what they both felt....at the same exact moment. What was that feeling of electricity?  They didn't bother to watch the rest of the movie, they were so engrossed in their thoughts. Were they starting to like each other?