Like a fool i keep thinking of you, all day long

A Fashionista's Love War

Minwoo wakes up suprised to be next to Siwan. He remembers the night before and the talk he had with Siwan. He figured he would just forget about Hyungshik. All he did was cause him to hurt. Minwoo would move on, but how can he? Without realizing he started crying and missing Hyungshik. He was so useless. Siwan also woke up shortly after due to Minwoos sobs and panic suddenly rushed over him. 

"m-m-minwoo w-w-whats w-w-wrong?" Siwan stuttered as Minwoo turned around a little to quikly and wiped his tears with his hands. "Nothing..." Minwoo stated even though Siwan didn't believe him he just let him be. Minwoo didn't want to worry Siwan anymore with his problems even though he wanted so badly to tell his feelings to someone. 

"If you say so, I'll be going to Kwanghee then. He's probably worried sick already." Siwan said as he started to go out the  door but then paused to say "Hope you get over Hyungshik." Minwoo almost forgot about Kwanghee, of course Siwan had better things to do than listen to him babble about his life. Why did Siwan come here? He was just about to ask but Siwan was already gone. Well, it was time for Minwoo to get over Hyungshik. He tried to gather himself up to leave the room but found he couldn't.

I'm really regretting that i loved you,
why am i the only one being this wounded
I'm regretting that i gave you everything i have,
you're hateful you're hateful, don't leave me.
damn it you aren't getting erased.
damn it I keep thinking of you.
damn it my tears aren't drying,
Like a fool I keep thinking of you,
all day long

As Minwoo finished singing, he found that it was exactly how he felt. He wiped any remaining tear stains and tried to gather his confidence to face Hyungshik. He changed his clothes along with his personality. Just smile and there's nothing you can't overcome, he said to himself even though he felt like he can't overcome this one. Okay, here goes, he opened his door and entered the kitchen and shouted "Everyone ate without telling me?" with the hugest smile he could manage.

He went over to Siwan and started whining him to feed him. Siwan was confused on how he could transform so fast, maybe it was all his imagination yesterday. "nope that's my job!" Kwanghee exclaimed and held onto Siwan like he was his property. 

Minwoo happily chewed away while Siwan stared in disbelief. Siwan figured he had nothing to worry about then, and smiled to himself as Minwoo was back to normal. Kwanghee, again noticed Siwans constant stares at Minwoo and grew furious and ordered Siwan to look at him. But then changed his mind, it was none of his business who Siwan stares at.

The Kevshik couple again were eating away happily without giving a care about Minwoo. Minwoo felt the tiniest bit hurt, but then ignored it and continued his eating.