Minwoo deserves someone better

A Fashionista's Love War

          Siwan and Kwanghee were doing there usual shopping together. But this time something felt different. As Kwanghee was the usual diva, running around the store taking nearly all the clothes from the racks, leaving the store nearly empty. " Ohmygawd Siwannie! Look at this! This looks so good on me right?!"

       Siwan looked busy in his thoughts and just nodded. "What's wrong Siwan?" As he worriedly touched his forehead, Siwan seemed to flinch under his touch. "Yeah that shirt is really nice." He faked a smile and pulled out a pink y shirt off the rack next to him, posing oh so hot. But Kwanghee could see through the act and sensed something was wrong but just let it be.

       All of the other members were there with them but not as nearly interested. Dongjun was again trying to hide under a shirt hanging, and playing with mannequins as Junyoung was secretly watching him. Hyungshik looked like he was bored out of his mind because of the lack of food. Kevin tried to entertain Hyungshik , leaving a jealous Minwoo sulking in a corner.

       After they finished shopping they went back to thier dorm, already past 8pm. Kevin cooked them dinner and they were all eating away happily, or so it seemed. The couples were feeding each other. Kwanghee was feeding Siwan, Junyoung was feeding the maknae, Taehun and heechul were eating silently. And the kevshik couple were feeding each other giggling away, Minwoo looking hurt while eating.

-Siwan POV-

The members and I went shopping earlier, Kwanghee being his annoying self. He was running around showing me all of the clothes, he was so cute.

Argh, everything he does is so irrestibly cute. I just want to kiss him.

Well, I admit it. I do kinda have a crush on him. Even though it seems like I hate him.

Sometimes I wonder to my self, what's the point of doing this? Should I just confess?

But I do enjoy teasing him. Sometimes I feel like giving up. He only thinks of me as a best friend. that's all.

I just nodded away as Kwanghee was talking away.

"Whats wrong Siwan?" Kwanghee said worriedly

Again, he sees through me. I flinched when he touched me, I don't know why. I wanted more of his touch.

Then, I noticed Minwoo looking depressed and deep in thought.

Why wasn't he like his self today? Should I speak to him?

Nahh, I bet it's nothing.

When we reached the dorm, Kevin quikly prepared dinner and we ate.

Kwanghee decided to feed me, because it seemed that I wasn't a good feeder. Because I got spout at by food.

I smiled at the memory, my cute Kwanghee should've been more careful.

While I was eating, I noticed a sad Minwoo again.

He seemed to be glaring at Kevin. Maybe I should talk to him tonight. I'm really worried about him.

-Kwanghee pov-

All throughout the day siwannie seemed to be out of it. I noticed his stares at minwoo. I mean I don't really care, he just my friend. But somewhere deep inside me I felt jealous .

I noticed kevshik seemed to be more close to eachother. Usually it was minwoo who was closer to Hyungshik. After we finished eating , siwan without noticing me at all, without a goodnight went to his room. I really want to know what's up with that guy.

-Minwoo pov-

After dinner I went to my room. I sighed as I lay down on my bed.

Today was just horrible. Witnessing my Hyungshik being so close with Kevin really broke my heart. I loved Hyungshik, like the 'I want to you' love. And I thought he loved me too. Whenever he's around me I feel secure and happy, but now he's with Kevin and he seems to be happier with him.

I felt tears run down my cheeks and couldn't stop. I fell asleep as I heard someone come in.

Siwan pov I entered minwoos room to find him with tears running down his face. It was very different from what I expected, him being all happy all the time. But judging from how he's been acting today, I think he needed someone to talk to. "Minwoo what wrong?" Minwoo pov "Hyungshik is that you??" I couldn't see clearly because of the tears. Is Hyungshik here to apologize? What should I do? "what do you want Hyungshik? You know how much I hate you right now! You have some nerve coming here. Just go to Kevin! I hate you! Do you know how much I loved you? I really hate you. Just go away." Siwan pov What??

-Siwan POV-

We talked for a long time, he told me everything.

It took a while for all of the information to sink in.I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Minwoo wanted me to stay with him, and I decided it wouldn't hurt to sleep with him.

So turns out his situation is very similar to mine. My one sided relationship was almost killing me.

There was no way that kwanghee loved me. And for minwoo, hyungshik seemed to ignore minwoos affection.

-minwoo POV-

Siwan was such a good hyung! I feel so much better getting all of that off my chest.

I was feeling kind of down lately, but siwan was a really really good hyung and magically made me feel better.

I have a feeling siwan wanted to tell me something too, but like he always does he bottles everything up. I didn't want to force him to tell me, he didn't say much. Just nodded while I told him my struggling relationship.

At first I thought he wasn't listening, I think he has the same situation as me.

SIWAN POV

I never paid too much attention to minwoo before our secret talk.

If it wasn't for me, would he have kept everything inside? I hope not.

Minwoo is really cool.

I don't understand why hyungshik is so blind, there's someone right in front of you can't you see he loves you.

Minwoo deserves someone better.