happy new years

A Fashionista's Love War

Minwoo sighed as he remembered about Siwan. Siwan who trusted him, he was so nice and charming. He wondered if Siwan was mad at him now, for yelling at him.

He was still standing in the movie theater which was almost empty. Minwoo just then realized that it was New Year's Eve. It was already 11 pm, just one more hour left until the next year. He sighed agin, the next year he hoped will be a different and happy one without Hyungshik. Everything in this year will be forgotten and moved on.

Minwoo didn't want to forget Hyungshik, but he knew he had to. He knew Hyungshik was a cheating bastard, but for some stupid reason he still loved him.

He wondered what the members were doing now at the dorm. He realized for now five years, he celebrated the New Years with Hyungshik. Well, now he would be celebrating with Kevin. Sharing champagne under the moonlight all alone...with Kevin.

Minwoo kept thinking back on the wonderful years spent with Hyungshik. He realized he would never forget him. Minwoo walked back to the car and headed for their dorm. Would they be wondering where he went? Will Hyungshik abandon Kevin to come find me? Minwoo realized that would be a good idea, to run to the other side of the world to see if Hyungshik would come chase him. How silly and stupid, of course not.

This would be a lonely New Year's, he usually didn't celebrate with the other members, just Hyungshik. All the couples would go somewhere seperate to celebrate. He just decided to go to the dorm and sleep.

When he got inside, it was empty. Nobody was inside, all of them leaving Minwoo to be alone this lonely day. Siwan didn't even cross his mind.

He checked the clock and it was 11:50. First he just wanted to go to his room to weep some more. Usually, by this time, Hyungshik and him would be up on the rooftop excitingly waiting for the time to come.

Minwoo loved the fireworks in the distance. it was so beautiful just remembering. He went up to the roof to unexpectedly find a sitting figure. "My Hyungshik really did abandon Kevin!!!" Minwoo thought excitedly, only to be suprised when the figure turned around to reveal that it was Siwan who came to celebrate with him.

But how did he know he came up to celebrate? Maybe Siwan just coincidently also came here, but didn't know Minwoo would, of course he wouldn't forgive him for yelling at him. 

He couldn't help but remember the time he spent with Hyungshik up there. He walked over to Siwan who looked suprised to see him. "What are you doing here? Where's Kwanghee?" Siwan layed back and looked at the starless sky. "I thought you would come here Minwoo. You love the fireworks." Siwan said rather a statement than a question.

"Yeah! How'd you know? Its soo pretty from here, dont you think? I just love it, the distant cheers and laughing. I bet Hyungshiks down there having fun with Kevin...."Before Minwoo could go on he stopped himself. "umm...Siwan you dont hate me right?" Minwoo asked afraid to get hit or something.

Siwan laughed and said"Why would i ever be mad at you? I lov....i mean...uhhhh" Siwan despreately tried to cover his almost sudden confession. Minwoo looked suprised then relieved "ohh you love Kwanghee right?" Minwoo questioned.

Siwan didn't answer and checked his watch, 11:55. Minwoo felt like he was about to fall asleep any second, he could never really wait this long. When Hyungshik was here he would desperately stay awake,he couldn't waste one second apart from him. Usually it was food that kept Hyungshik awake, but Minwoo was another option. All the time, Hyungshik was lifeless if he was without either food or Minwoo. If you combine both, it was a different result. He would turn into a hyper monkey. Minwoo laughed as he recalled this memory.

Every year, Siwan would actually sneak up here to watch the two. He always tried to contain his anger as they were happily being a couple. It killed him inside but he never showed it, so now it was time to take revenge and take Minwoo from Hyungshik. He always did kind of have a crush on Minwoo without realizing, it was different than Kwanghee. Kwanghee was just a friend.

It was getting closer for the new year. Siwan counted off the seconds along with the people below who were equally excited. He had a plan, he would do with Minwoo.

5

4

3

2

1

....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! everyone shouted and screamed. It was a joyous moment for everyone. Except the lonely people that had no one else to celebrate. Minwoo stared in awe as the fireworks began. It was his chance. Siwan took it.

Siwan gently touched Minwoo's cheek and prepared for it. He leaned  over and kissed Minwoo on the lips. Minwoo sat there frozen for over a minute. Siwan was too scared for the result and ran away instantly.

What would Minwoo's reaction be?