Reunited and It Feels So Good~

Someone Like You

At the condo

"Hyun Ae, you can't be serious," Eun Mi said.

"I can't believe it either! I don't even know if I was thinking."

"What are you planning to do now?"

"My plan? YOLO."

"What?"

I rolled my eyes. She will never understand American lingo. "You Only Live Once, Eun Mi."

"OHH. You know I don't speak English very well." 

I patted her back reassuringly and smirked. "Hush child, I know." 

Eun Mi retorted and threw a couch pillow at me. RUDE! I glared and threw it back. Pretty soon there was a pillow fight. We started laughing hysterically and after about five minutes, stopped throwing pillows at each other to breathe.

Suddenly Eun Mi's phone rang. She ran to the kitchen counter to answer it.

"Ello...Oh! Hi Sun Hi!..... Yeah, we're coming! Don't worry........ 7-ish right? Yeah........ What was that place called again?....... Ahh, okay. SEE YA!"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Sun Hi."

"asldkjflkajsd WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME SPEAK TO HER YOU KNOW I MISS EVERYBODYYYY" I whined as I made a pouty face.

"Don't worry, we're going to see them soon. In fact, we're heading over to meet them in a bit."

"THANKS FOR TELLING ME." Some best friend this chick is. 

Eun Mi flashed the lamest peace sign ever. "Sorry! You weren't even supposed to know...they wanted to surprise you, blahblahblah......told me not to tell....blahblahblah...but YOU KNOW I CAN'T HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOU RIIIIIIGHT?" she said while nudging me in the gut.

I can never stay mad at this chick. "FINE. Help me choose what to wear then!"

"Ooookay."

 

Shiet, I still haven't organized my clothes into hangers. I grinned an evil grin at my best friend. "You don't mind helping me dig, don't you?"

As expected, she sagged her shoulders. She hates rummaging more than anything. "FINE."

Five minutes and 7 outfits passed. 

15 minutes and 20 outfits. 

30 minutes and 254353 outfits.

"What time is it?....Oh shiet it's 6:30 already! I said we'd be there by 7."

"Dammit. I'll just...(rummages through the huge mound of clothes)....okay this long-sleeved- shirt looks nice.....peach-colored skirt....okay...necklace....bag...GOT IT. 'Kay leave now 'cause I'm going to change." Hyun Ae commanded.

"Yes ma'am!" Eun Mi replied while doing a 90-degree bow. Hyun Ae threw a pillow at her and shooed her out again.

[Hyun Ae's outfit: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m562sop9S01qzz84oo1_500.jpg]

7PM, At the restaurant

Hyun Ae's friends squealed in happiness as Hyun Ae walked through the door.

Her ears were filled with greetings of "I missed you!", "You've been gone so long!", "I hate you you're so pretty!" and was also greeted by the occasional   slap. Yes, these were the same people she left behind. Same as ever.

"So, how was it in the U.S.?"

"Are there any cute guys?"

"Are you still a ?!"

"GUYS GUYS GUYS CALM DOWN." Hyun Ae said with a smile. "It was fun in the U.S. I mostly focused on school and my freelancing photography so I didn't get the chance to ever actually get into a relationship. There are a lot of cute guys, buuut they aren't my type.-------What.....?" she asked all of her friends as they simultaneously coughed into their elbows.

Sun Hi replied, "We all know it's more than 'they aren't my type'. You're still not over him, right? RIIIIGHT?"

Hyun Ae stared at her in disbelief. "PSSSH, that was long ago. I AM over it. Sooo over it. I don't even remember his face."

"She's working at his photography company." Eun Mi interjected.

Hyun Ae glared. Eun Mi looked at her apologetically and shrugged. "What, they weren't supposed to know?"

Hyun Ae slapped her palm on her forehead. Dammit. Now they're all going to fangirl and talk all "OTP" and shiet.

Hae Won, one of Hyun Ae's closest friends and the one responsible for getting her and Jonghyun together, said, "That's so cute!"

"Puh-lease, Hae Won. We are beyond the age of fangirling over such trivial matters."

"You're never too old to fangirl."

"So, when are we ordering food?" Hyun Ae asked, in an effort to steer the conversation to something less...troublesome.

Everyone looked at their menus and started discussing amongst themselves what dish they were going to order. Due to her vegetarian diet, Hyun Ae decided to stick with japchae and sundubu. She looked up from her menu and called the waiter back when the wind chimes at the door rang and Jonghyun walked in....with a girl? Who was she? She didn't look familiar. Frantically, Hyun Ae searched her memory and tried to match the girl's face with anyone she remembered from her life here in Korea.

"Miss? You're ready to order?" the waiter asked.

Hyun Ae immediately snapped back to reality. "Oh yes, sorry. I'll just have japchae and sundubu. Thanks." He moved on to asking all of her friends what they wanted. 

When the waiter left, her friends continued asking her about America. 

"I heard it's a pretty fast-paced life they live."

"Did you do extreme sports while you were there?"

"Have you seen Hollywood?"

Aish, these people, Hyun Ae thought. One day, I'm going to take them all to America. That way they'll stop asking. 

She answered all their queries one by one and soon the waiter came to serve their food. Dinner that night was fun. She missed hanging out with her friends. AFter they ate, they asked another waiter to come with them outside and take a picture of them in front of the restaurant. Memories, Hyun Ae thought.

As soon as she got home, she said good night to Eun Mi and went to sleep. I'll update my Tumblr later, she thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] OMG I AM SO SORRY THIS IS A FREAKING LAME CHAPTER LIKE SRSLY NOTHING HAPPENED BUT TRUST ME THE NEXT ONE WILL BE FLUFFY

Also sorry for any changes in POV this is so unedited and ugly bleh