Chapter 3

Someone Like You

Hyun Ae woke up with a sudden jolt. I had that same dream again. It's always, him, why HIM? It's like my subconciousness won't allow me to move on. AIISSSHHH. I threw a pillow down in frustration. Well whatever, I'll just go on my blog to update some things. 

She took out her laptop from the bedside table and logged in to her blog. 

The message icon had a '1' on top of it.

One message? Whoa I rarely get any of those. I hope it's not an anon. 

She clicked on the icon and read the new message.

" Hello Ms. Hyun Ae, I am Cho Hee and I am getting married soon. I'm looking for potential photographers for my wedding which is in three months and you are one of those on your list. Your photos look very well-composed and I believe that you will make my wedding day a very beautifl memory through your photos. I want to meet with you soon. I understand that you're not a professional photographer, but I trust that you will do a good job and perhaps this will start your career. I'm very well-connected and can recommend you to many people."

I CAN'T EVEN. ERMAHGERD. 

She replied, "Sure, I'd love to take your offer. I'll need details as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer though we are still complete strangers. I will make sure not to lose your trust!"

Deep down all I wanted to say was. "lasjdflkasjdflkja are you even serious omg yes I will be your wedding photographer are you kidding me I've been waiting for this all my life and even though I'm technically a professional photographer now ( bc I have a job ) I don't care I'l take it anyway laskdjflkj thank you again omg"

She spent the rest of the night pacing around her room, trying to calm herself.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jagiya~"

"Ne~"

"I found a photographer for our wedding!"

Jonghyun was ing his shirt [A/N: sjflksj can you even imagine this] in front of the mirror and looked up. "I thought we were going to hire someone from my company?" 

"Well yeah, but I got too excited and started looking for people online."

"ONLINE? You looked online? Of all places, you looked online." My fiance is so stupid sometimes, Jonghyun thought. 

"Ne, what's wrong with online? And plus, the person I found had a very interesting background in photography and her pictures are nice. According to her blog, anyway. Here, take a look."

Jonghyun turned around without his shirt [A/N: I'M SORRY ALKFJAKJD I JUST HAD TO DO THIS] before heading to the bed where his fiancee was sitting with her laptop. She scrolled down in order for him to see the pictures on the website. 

"Wow, to be honest she's good."

"I already left her a message. I hope she'll see it soon, so we can start discussing details," Jonghyun's fiancee said. She turned around and faced a shirtless Jonghyun. 

"DAMMIT WILL YOU PUT A SHIRT ON!"

"Why?! I'm at home and I can dress whatever way I want. Or dress in nothing at all. Get used to it, babe, we're getting married soon." Jonghyun pulled her in for a quick kiss. 

"I hate it when you do that." she said as they pulled away. 

"Do what? This?" He kissed her again. 

"YAH! Stop it, you're going to kill me if you keep doing that." she said and hit him playfully on the shoulder. Damn, those muscles, she thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank God for the weekend. I finally get to rest. 

It was Saturday, and Hyun Ae was sleeping in. She wasn't going to meet the Cho Hee person until 2 PM anyway, so she still had a few hours. It was only 11.  She was sleeping peacefully until someone knocked on her door. 

"Hyun Ae! I'm heading to do some grocery shopping. There's food on the table, if you want." 

YAH, shut up Eun Mi, I want to sleep. Hyun Ae's stomache growled. Ugghh, I might as well eat. 

She waited until she heard to condo door close and headed to the kitchen. Pancakes. Better than nothing. Hyun Ae ate all that was left and emitted a loud burp. WHOOPS. Good thing nobody's here. 

Hyun Ae was bored. She needed something to do. Hmm, I'll just unpack my things and get organized, I guess. After brushing her teeth, she got started with her clothes. 

I swear, I have TOO MUCH clothes! I should give......No, nevermind, they're all so precious to me,  she thought as she folded and hung her outfits. At the bottom of her suitcase she came across a silver ring shaped like the infinity symbol. 

What's this doing here? I thought I got rid of this ages ago. Suddenly, flashbacks started popping up randomly in her head. 

Hyun Ae-ah, I have something for you, Jonghyun chimed.

Hyun-Ae turned and saw Jonghyun holding a small square-shaped box. "YAH! K-Kim Jonghyun, what is that? A-Are you proposing to me? It's too early for those kinds of things!"

Jonghyun laughed and said, "No, no, don't worry. I don't want to rush you. Open it." He handed you the small package and watched you gasp as you discovered the contents. 

It was a silver ring, shaped like the infinity symbol. "I...It's beautiful." 

Jonghyun took the ring and put in on your right middle finger. "Never take this off. This....this is a symbol of my promise."

"What promise?"

"Hyun Ae, from now on, I promise....to love you forever and ever." he said with utmost sincerity in his voice. He looked at you in the eyes and the both of you remained in each other's gazes for what seemed like forever. 

Jonghyun leaned in slowly and closed his eyes. A second later, you felt his lips on yours. The taste was sweet and gentle. He caressed you and held you in his arms. You wished everyday was like this. 

And that was your first kiss. 

Tears started streaming down Hyun Ae's eyes.  I wish you didn't hurt me. I wish you hadn't changed. I wish....I wish you were still mine, Kim Jonghyun. I'll never again find someone like you.

She put on the ring on her right middle finger. Forever and ever. 

Hyun Ae looked at her clock. 12:30. Crap. I should get ready. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N:] HELLO~ DOUBLE UPDATE, HEHE. This was a short chapter and I'm sorry but it was pretty fulffy like I promised and I hope you still love me right

I just really have to go now, because it's my sister's birthday and we need to get ready for her party. 

And I just remembered that in Chapter one there was supposed to be a photoshoot but then I totally forgot about that when I updated this (because I haven't updated in 5eva). Promise, I'll have a photoshoot part sometime. Maybe with EXO...? ((: