Two

Longing

Part II

            Tao became a new person today. He did not whine and did not even talk. He remained silent as he ate the lunch with his brothers and seemed like no one, except Sehun, realized his sudden change. After lunch, he silently went upstairs to his room. He wished he could have a nap but he could not and when he was about to go out of the room, Sehun came in and stood in front of him.

            “Why are you here?” Sehun asked as he looked at Tao fixedly.

            “I’m just about to leave,” Tao answered then went out of the room and walked downstairs with Sehun followed him behind. “Can you just stop following me?” he asked, felt uncomfortable with his presence.

            “Tell me where you are going to go,” Sehun said after seeing Tao took his coat from the hanger. “Let me be with you, Tao-ssi.”

            “No. I want to go out alone,” Tao said as he buttoned the coat.

            “But I can’t let you do that.”

            “Why you can’t?”

            Sehun was silent for the moment. Their eyes met and he could felt the sadness in Tao’s eyes. “That’s why I can’t let you go,” he answered then he put the coat then pulled Tao’s hand to follow his steps.

            Tao frowned in confused with Sehun’s sudden action to him, but he could not let go of himself since his grip was so tight. “Yah! What are you doing?! I told you I wanted to go out alone!” he said when they were out of the house.

            “Don’t you forget that I’ve said I couldn’t let you go out alone?” asked Sehun as he leaded Tao forward. “I’m going to make you happy, Tao-ssi, and I know I can make it.”

 

***

 

            Sehun took Tao to the park near Suho’s mansion and they sat on the bench in silent. The younger looked at the older who seemed like did not want to share anything with him and he did not want to force Tao either even though he wanted to do so. Shortly after that, Tao started the conversation, which made Sehun a bit surprised because he did not expect that.

            “I heard Suho hyung called Kris-ge when I was about to ask him out to see my new clothes,” Tao said weakly and his face bent down. He realized that the younger had found he had a problem so he decided to share it with him. “I never heard his name for long time ago, but when I heard it, there was something in my heart was broken in pieces. It was hurt. Hurt so badly. Even now I still can feel the pain, Hunie.”

            Sehun sighed heavily. He should have known that it should be about Kris. Tao’s best friend. Daddy of EXO-M. Their ex-member. “Do you miss him by any chance?” he asked as he came closer to Tao and then hugged his shoulder. He wanted the older feel easy to share his problem with him.

            “It’s a lie that I don’t miss him,” Tao answered. “We were so close, Hunie, and you know that was true! He was like my older brother to me. The nice and the caring one.” He could feel the heat in his eyes then he could not hold his feeling anymore. He cried silently, still his head bent down. He did not want Sehun to see him cry, not at the time. “I still love him, but it’s a lie if I don’t hate him for leaving us. I just don’t understand why I can’t get over him! It’s killing me! And I admit that I was a bit jealous when I knew Suho hyung was calling him. I don’t know who started first, but if Kris-ge who called him up, why he didn’t call me?”

            “So, the problem is you want him to call you instead of Suho hyung, isn’t it?”

            Tao shook his head weakly then wiped the tears secretly. “Not only that. I also want to meet him,” he added. “But I’m afraid I’ll ruin the meeting because of my unstable emotion. I’m afraid I’ll end up the meeting with my bad behavior.”

 

***

 

            Suho hugged Tao tightly when they were home. It was eight o’clock at night. “Where have you been, baby? I worried about you so much,” asked Suho after releasing his arms. “Are you okay? Why are you so pale? Have you had dinner? Hunie, what were you doing to your hyung?”

            “Hyung, you don’t have to worry that much to your baby,” said Chanyeol who saw them from the living room before either Tao or Sehun answered Suho’s question. He was bothered by Suho’s worries when he was about to play his guitar. “He’s grown up, do you forget that? Just stop babying him.”

            “I don’t need your lecture, Yeol ah! What do you know about…”

            “Hyung, I’m tired,” cut Tao in a weak tone. “I need to sleep.”

            “Okay, I’ll take you to our room,” said Suho then helped Tao walk upstairs next to him.

            “What’s wrong with Tao hyung, Hunie yah?” asked Kai when he passed Sehun to the kitchen and saw Suho helping Tao walked upstairs. “Is he sick?”

            Sehun was silent for a while then he nodded. “Perhaps,” he replied then he looked at Chanyeol who was playing with guitar. He walked toward him then sat next to him. “Hyung, you have Kris hyung’s number, don’t you?”

            Chanyeol frowned. He was surprised hearing that question in a sudden. “Everyone has it. Why did you ask it to me?”

            “Well, seems like I’m the one who don’t have his number,” Sehun grinned. “You were his best friend so…”

            “But we are not,” cut Chanyeol. “He has broken our heart in pieces. There is no reason to be kind with him again.” He looked down to his guitar then sighed heavily. “But since you said his name, you make me miss him a bit.”

            “Hyung, there’s a solution to get over him,” said Sehun excitedly. “It’s kinda hard to do but I’m sure I can make it with your help. So, are you in?”

            Chanyeol looked at Sehun fixedly then he nodded. He took his cellphone on the table then searched Kris’s number then gave it to the younger. “Do you want to call him?” he asked when he looked at Sehun who was pressing the call button.

            “Yeah,” answered Sehun simply then put the cellphone on his ears. His heart was beating faster than ever. I can’t believe I’m calling him right now, he thought. What will I say to him? I don’t even prepare it! Yah! Sehunie, what’s wrong with you? He was back to his sense after hearing a familiar voice on the other line. He cleared his throat before saying, “Hyung, it’s me, Sehunie.”

 

***

 

            Kris was about to take a bath when he heard his cellphone ringing. He took it and his eyes widened in surprise to see the caller’s name. He could not believe what had happened at the time and felt like it was just a dream. He did not pick it up at the first ring because he was not sure if he would get a nice chat or a bad one liked he got this afternoon. His heart was broken when he heard Suho blaming at him even though he had said sorry so many times. After many rings, he decided to pick it up. “Hello, Chanyeol ah…”

            “Hyung, it’s me, Sehunie.”

            Kris frowned confusedly but then cleared his throat. He did not want Sehun to know his nervousness. “Oh, Sehunie. How’re you?” he asked with the warmest tone he could do.

            “I’m fine, but not with Tao-ssi.”

            “What’s happened with him, Hunie? Is he sick?” Kris asked in worry.

            “No, he’s missing you, hyung.”

            Kris was silent for a while after hearing the answer. He never knew his leaving would make a side effect for Tao. I was so selfish, he thought sadly.

            “Kris hyung, are you still there?”

            Sehun’s question made Kris back to his sense. “Yes, I’m here.”

            “So, I want to make him happy again but I need you, hyung,” Sehun said. “I want to make a surprise for him and maybe for the other hyungs. Can we meet tomorrow, hyung?”

            Before Kris gave his answer, he heard a shout on Sehun’s side and the call ended at the same time. He knew who was shouting and it made him feel down again. He sat on his bed and massaged his forehead. He felt dizzy in a sudden. Am I the worst person in the world so he doesn’t want to accept me again as his friend?

 

***

an update!

this story will have a lot of drama scenes^^'

thank you for subscribing this! *heartsign*^//^

feel free to comment and criticize it~

and for you guys who havent subscribed, please subscribe if you think this is a good story :3

and upvote will be loved too ^//^

thanks for reading this chapter~ *bow* :)