Three

Longing

            Suho looked at Tao who already fell asleep on his bed. The leader caressed the maknae’s cheek softly then sighed heavily. What’s happened with you, my baby? He thought sadly. I just realize that you’re so different today. I didn’t see your smile since you were back from shopping. Did I do something wrong to you?

            Suho got up from Tao’s bed then took the maknae’s Panda doll and put it into Tao’s arm. “Please, take care my baby,” he said to the doll then he went out of the room since he did not feel sleepy. He still wanted to have a little chat with anyone. He saw Sehun and Chanyeol in the living room. The maknae was calling someone while Chanyeol looking at him worriedly. Before he called them, he stopped his step after hearing a name Sehun called on the cellphone. Is he calling Kris-ge?! He thought in surprise. Without wasting any time, Suho rushed toward them then took the cellphone and ended the call. His face was all red when he stared at the maknae. “How dare you call that brat?!” he shouted. He could feel all of his body trembling in anger.

            Sehun looked at Suho with his blankly look. He never saw the leader’s anger before and it was so scary. Even Chanyeol looked down because he did not know what to do with the angry Suho. “Hyung, I just…”

            “Just what?!” Suho cut still in anger. “Why you still care for him? He doesn’t care of us anymore and he doesn’t deserve our caring! I don’t believe you can betray me.”

            “I don’t!” Sehun exclaimed then he got up from the couch and looked at Suho fixedly. “Look! I just want to fix everything. You don’t know but your baby is missing him so bad right now,” he said which made the leader frown in surprise. “That’s right! And I bet most of us still miss him too, even though they can’t hide their hate to him.” Sehun waited for Suho’s response but the leader did not let out any word so he continued saying. “I decided to call Kris hyung and arranged the meeting so we can meet him again. It’ll be awkward but why don’t we try? I just don’t want we will be like this forever, can’t forgive him who has said sorry to us, keep on hating him. He was wrong, but why can’t us forgive him? It won’t change anything anyway.”

            “Sehun is right, hyung,” said Chanyeol who had encouraged himself to look at Suho. The rapper was so impressed with Sehun’s explanation. “We’ll be the worst persons if we won’t forgive him. Let’s just stop hating him since he already said sorry.”

            Suho still not let out of a word. He looked down in silent then shook his head. “I still can’t forgive him,” he said weakly then handed the cellphone back to Sehun. “But I allow you to meet him up.” After saying that, he left them to the upstairs, back into his room. All of these problems were tiring him so much. He wanted to sleep to get over it. “Sehunie,” Suho called the maknae when he stopped at the second stair.

            “Yes, hyung?”

            “I’m not a good mom for my baby nor a good leader for you all so can you take care of him and the others during the meeting with Kris-ge? Because you know I won’t meet him with you guys.”

            Sehun nodded weakly to accept Suho’s request. He was happy that the leader wanted to allow them to meet Kris, but he was sad too that he did not want to meet him. Is he mad at him that much?

 

***

 

            On the next day, just like what Sehun had planned before, he took all his brothers, except Suho, to the place he had told to Kris. He did not tell them, except Chanyeol, who had known his plan, where would they go. He sent Kris a message about the place they would meet last night after saving his number on his cellphone.

            They were separated in two groups. Sehun, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were in the same car with Chanyeol who driving it while Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, and Kyungsoo were in the other car with Luhan as the driver. Suho did not go with them, just liked he had said. He excused himself that he did not feel well and needed a rest.

            “We’ll have fun!” exclaimed Sehun in happiness when they were on the way.

            “Why don’t you tell us where we will get some fun?” grumbled Baekhyun. He was annoyed that he could not make Sehun answer his question even though he had shown him his deadliest aegyo.

            “Nah! You don’t have to know it, hyung! Just believe me we won’t forget this day in our life,” Sehun smirked then looked at Tao who sat next to him. He sighed when found him out still looked gloomy. Sehun nudged Tao, which made the older look at him. “Don’t you feel the excitement, Tao-ssi? I’m so happy today~” he said in a low voice which only could be heard by two of them.

            Tao shook his head nonchalantly then closed his eyes, trying to sleep. “I prefer staying home with my mom,” he said weakly.

            It did not take a long time to reach the place. They had arrived in the beautiful lake after spending fourty minutes on the road. All members were so excited to see the beautiful scenery in front of them then they got of the car and ran to the lake excitedly, except TaoHun.

            “Come on, Tao-ssi! Let’s play out there~” asked Sehun as he pulled Tao’s hand who still closed his eyes. “We’ve arrived and you’ll miss this beautiful place if you keep sleeping like this. Wake up and see!”

            “I don’t want to~” said Tao then tried to release his arm with his eyes closed.

            “But I made this trip for you! Well, it’s for us, but especially for you. At least you should appreciate it with being kind to me this time. Let’s go~!”

            Finally, Tao opened his eyes then looked at Sehun in annoyance. “I don’t want to! Leave me alone, Hunie!” he shouted. “You don’t have to make this kind of trip for us, for me. I don’t need it either. And why you should make this trip in a sudden? You’re not the kind of person like that, don’t you know it? Stop pretending to be the other person! You’re annoying me.” After blaming the maknae, Tao turned his face away from Sehun with an angry look.

            Sehun was frozen by Tao’s words. He never knew that the older would get mad like this. He thought he would be happy like he used to be. He sighed heavily then looked at Tao fixedly. “You said I pretended to be the other person? Well, I should admit it that I did, but I did this for you, Tao-ssi,” he said. “Do you still remember that I’ve said I wanted to make you happy? I thought this kind of trip would bring your smile back but seems like it’s useless now. Ah! No! I haven’t shown you the biggest surprise and I’m sure I can make you happy after you see it.” The maknae looked at Tao who did not give him any response. He sighed again then continued saying. “Please, go out and play with me for my sake~” he begged as he grabbed Tao’s hand.

            Seconds later, finally, Tao wanted to grant Sehun’s wish. Both of them got off the car and the maknae smiled when he looked the older dazzled with the lake. “Woah… the water is so clear! It’s beautiful, Hunie yah,” said Tao who could not stop looking at the lake.

            “I know,” Sehun smiled the he turned his face to look for Kris. Shortly after that, he saw him sitting under tree, which was quite far from their location but still in the lake area. It seemed like the other boys did not notice their ex-member presence because they were busy playing around with each other. “Tao-ssi,” he called the older made Tao looked at him. “I know that it’ll be awkward but let’s meet Kris hyung.”

            Tao’s eyes widened after hearing Sehun’s words. “Kris-ge… he’s in here?” he said in disbelief. When the maknae nodded, Tao felt his feet weak in sudden so he grabbed Sehun’s to help him standing still.

            “Oh! Are you all-right?” Sehun asked in worry as he grabbed Tao’s shoulders tightly with both of his hands.

            Tao nodded. “I’m just so surprised. Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier?”

            Sehun chuckled. “That’s why I called it a surprise,” he answered. “Are you ready to meet him? I will accompany you and the others will see him too sooner or later.”

            “What about they will mad at him after finding out he’s in here?” asked Tao in worry. “I’m afraid they’ll hurt him.”

            “Nah! It’ll be all-right. Now, let’s go!” Sehun said as he pulled Tao’s hand to follow his steps. He was not sure with his answer earlier but he hoped the older did not worry too much about this meeting. Let’s end this bad relationship and started all over new in a good way!

 

***

I'm sorry for Suho's fans for ruining his kind image *bow* >.<'

and Sehun is being a good little brother here hehe

how's this chapter going? is it good or bad? tell me~^^