Five

Longing

             Tao entered his room happily when he had been home with the others. He saw Suho slept in peace on his bed while hugging Tao’s panda doll. He let out a small giggle because he found him cute. He never saw the older sleeping like that. Tao grabbed Suho’s hand and shook it to wake him up. “Mommy, I’m home,” he whispered in Suho’s ear.

            After minutes passed, Suho was awake. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at Tao who still smiled broadly at him. “You’re home, my baby,” he said then put the doll on the bed.

            Tao nodded. “Let’s go downstairs, Mom! We bought some food and you should eat them,” he said as he pulled Suho’s hand. “You look so pale now. I don’t want to see you like this. It makes me sad, don’t you know that?” he pouted.

            Suho chuckled because he found Tao cute pouting like that. He nodded then followed the maknae’s steps behind. They boys were greeting him when he entered the living room. They were busy eating chickens. He smiled at them but his smiled was broken after he found out there was someone else in there, smiling at him. Suho turned his face from him then let go of his hand from Tao. “I-I… I don’t want to eat now, baby,” he stuttered. “I want to sleep again.” He left them without bothering his favorite little brother when he asked him to stay. When he was about to step up the stair, someone grabbed his hand tightly and almost made him fall because he was too surprised. Fortunately, that person caught him into his embrace. Their eyes met for a while until Suho released himself. “Why are you here?” he asked coldly to the brown haired boy in front of him.

            “I want to meet you, Suho yah,” Kris answered as he looked at Suho fixedly.

            “But I don’t want to,” Suho said still coldly. He even turned his face from Kris again. “You just waste your time now, so please, leave me. Leave this house. Leave the boys.”

            “I can’t,” Kris said then cupped Suho’s face to look at him but he got slap quite hard after that. He chuckled as he rubbed his cheek, which became red. “I really miss you, Suho yah, and I can’t leave you now. I know you hate me, but please let me be with you and the boys just for a night. I’m so sorry because I’ve left you guys. Please, forgive me.”

            Suho’s eyes widened when Kris started to bend on his knees. He stopped him then they looked at each other fixedly. He could see Kris’s eyes that signed he meant his words earlier then he punched Kris’s chest lightly and continuously. “You’re bad! You’re really bad!” he shouted as he punched him. He could not hold up his feeling anymore so he started sobbing.

            Kris let Suho punch him so he could release his anger but when he heard Suho sobbing he pulled the younger into his arms and hugged him tightly. “I’m so sorry,” he said weakly on Suho’s ear. He almost cried too but he tried so hard not to cry in front of him. “I’m so sorry…” he repeated.

            After who knew how long they hugged each other, Suho released himself then wiped the tears on his cheeks. “I’m sorry for being bad at you even though you want to make up with me and the boys,” he said with his face looked down. He was ashamed with Kris because of his cry.

            “Yah, I’m the one who started it first right? That’s not your fault okay?” Kris said then lifted Suho’s face. He gave him a warmest smile that he never shown for a long time ago. “So, we’ve made up?” he asked then nodded by Suho who smiled at him too. Before Kris pulled Suho into his arms again, they heard the boys made some noise and they just realized that the boys saw what had happened between them.

            “I’m so happy you can forgive Kris, Suho yah,” said Xiumin as he smiled at him. “Now we’re really one and no one can break our friendship anymore!”

            “Agree!” said the boys, which made KrisHo chuckled.

            “Suho yah, don’t you know that Kris is staying at the mansion not too far from here?” Luhan asked when they were back into the living room, enjoying the chickens while having a talk with each other.

            Suho’s eyes widened in surprise then shook his head. “What a coincidence!”

            “Mom, I want to sleep with Kris-ge since my daddy’s with me now,” said Tao as he clutched his arm into Kris’s arm.

            “Daddy?” Kris frowned in confuse. “Who’s daddy?”

            “It’s you, duh! How could you forget that?” asked Chen in annoyance. “Oh, I’m so jelly your family is united, Tao yah.”

            Tao stuck out his tongue to Chen while KrisHo blushing after hearing Chen’s words. “So, how’s it, Mom? Can I sleep with my Daddy?” the tallest maknae asked to Suho with aegyo. He hoped that his aegyo would really work this time.

            Suho was silent for a while. He seemed like considering it. “How about we take Daddy into our room?” he suggested as he smirked at Kris.

            “Yah! That’s not fair!” exclaimed Chanyeol. “I want to sleep with Kris hyung too!”

            “Me too!” Luhan added then followed by Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo.

            “Everyone wants to sleep with our duizhang now,” mumbled Kai as he chuckled.

            “Like you don’t want to,” said Sehun who sat next to Kai.

            After arguing for minutes, they decided to sleep in the living room. All of them. While preparing the place they would sleep, Tao separated himself silently. He wanted to look for Sehun and he found him in the backyard sitting on the bench and looking up the stars. “It is the best time we ever had, isn’t it?” he asked which made Sehun jump a bit in surprise. Tao chuckled seeing his reaction. “Sorry. I did not mean to make you surprised,” he said then sat next to him. “What are you doing in here?”

            “Nothing,” Sehun answered. “What about you? Why are you here?”

            “I was looking for you,” Tao answered.

            Seun frowned then looked at Tao who was looking up the stars. “Why?”

            Tao turned his face to see Sehun and he smiled at him. “Thank you for making me happy. For making everyone happy,” he said. “You’re not like Oh Sehun I used to know but this side of you is not really bad. You’re so kind, don’t you know that? And I’m so grateful for having you as my best friend and best little brother I’ve ever had.” He came closer to Sehun then gave a tight hug. He the maknae’s back and put his chin on his shoulder. “Thanks a lot!”

            Sehun chuckled as he Tao’s back too. “I’m happy I can make you happy again, Tao-ssi,” he said. “Please, buy me bubble tea tomorrow since I haven’t drunk it lately. You should pay me off with that. Agree?”

            Tao laughed hearing that. He broke the hug then nodded. “Agree!”

 

***

 

            Tao was sleeping with Kris and Suho on his left and right side. Suho was hugging Tao's waist as he slept peacefully. The maknae smiled at the sleeping Suho then looked at Kris then hugged him. He was so happy after having bonding time with all of his brothers and they even slept together that night. He knew that this happiness would be over when their holiday over but he did not care about that as long as he could be with his Daddy and his best friend during five days ahead. No matter what will happen to us, this friendship won’t be broken again because we’ve made up. We’re one and will always be.

 

***

 

-THE END-

since I've finished the story so I decided to post the 3 last chapters today

so how was the story? did you enjoy it?

I'm so sorry again for my bad grammatical error(s) and typo

honestly I'm still confused how to write fiction well orz

thanks for subscribing and giving it upvote *bow*

and for you who havent subscribed it, please subscribe it if you think this story is good :3

thanks for reading! :)