Fifth Day

Mistakes and Misunderstandings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go along some street. I am in no mood. Suddenly U-Kiss stands in front of me. I feel shock and hasp. Then Kiseop say:

"__________, what's up?"

I stared at him unable to speak a word. Then Eli comes towards me. I look shyly at him unable to move, too. He take me in a hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up remembering what damn I dreamt. I stood up and changed into some clothing that are my fav ones. I went downstairs for breakfast and said after eating up:

"I'll go out for a while. Have a good time."

My parents nodded. After running through the whole town and not finding anyone familiar, I gave up and sat down on some bench in a park. I stayed there for a while when suddenly someone said:

"Look, look, who's there. The little Miss Rejection Queen."

I looked up in order to see Eli but it was someone completely not that familiar. After seeing his face my brain worked a minute.

"Eh- you're AJ, right?" I asked.

He looked irritated at me and shouted:

"You really don't know-"

"AJ! Kim Jae-Seop! Where are you?" someone shouted and came over to us.

I looked at him. It was Kiseop. He stopped moving towards us while looking at me. AJ said:

"Even if you wrapped the others around your finger, we'll never give you the permission to do so with us, too, arasseo?"

I nodded slightly while still looking at Kiseop. He still stood there and looked at me, too. AJ went on and noticed after a while that Kiseop wasn't following.

"Kiseop. Do you come?" he asked politely.

He sounded much better than a minute before. But Kiseop seemed not to hear him. I stood up, went over to him and said into his ear:

"I thought you hate me? If that's not the case anymore, you sure can stand there. But if you.. "

Then he grabbed me and pushed me away.

"I could never like someone like you. Arasseo?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and went on. But I heard AJ asking:

"What the hell was that?"

Kiseop answered: "I really don't know.. "

I smiled and went on. But I was still trying to listen to what they said so I didn't watch my way and bumped into someone once more. It was Eli. He smiled brightly and hugged me.

"Hi! Still wandering around and hurting people?"

He blinked. I smiled, too, then realised his words.

"He! What are you? My best friend or what?"

He looked at me: "If you want to, let's be best friends!"

I nodded and he hugged me once more.

"Look what she's doing now. Finally she found someone whom she loves, too. What a ." I heard a voice saying loudly.

I looked back. AJ stared hatefully at me but it was Kiseop who looked strange. He looked at me with such a painful expression that I nearly cried seeing it, so much did it hurt me. I ran towards him but he saw it coming and ran away. I chased after him. I'm sure that AJ and Eli looked after us with surprised faces but it didn't matter. After a while I reached him and grabbed him. Suddenly I stumbled and took him with me. We fell down.

"Ouch!" he said.

I laid half at him and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Do I look like I'm okay? Get off me!" he shouted angrily.

I stood up.

"Sorry. You know I just wanted to clear that misunderstanding from before. Eli's just a friend."

I showed him my hand in order of him to take it and stand up.

"Take it. It'll help you stand up." I said friendly.

He stared at me and after a few moments he decided to take it. I helped him stand up and suddenly he was in my very near. I could felt my cheeks turned red. I looked down. He let off my hand and stepped a little backwards. Why couldn't he be like Soohyun? Just kissing me? I thought sadly.

"What the hell is up with you today? You're hugging Eli and then chase after me. You're really strange, you know?" he said.

I looked up and saw him straight in the eye. I totally forgot that my cheeks were still red. His eyes grew bigger.

"What the.. " he said, but I covered his mouth.

His eyes grew more bigger.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I heard AJ saying.

I didn't turn around but put my hand down. I looked at him with 'Please. Just don't say a thing.' expression in my eyes. He looked at me like 'Okay, whatever.' I smiled. He went a little red, too. I smiled brighter. Then AJ reached us.

"He! Are you tow numb? Didn't you hear me shouting? Let's go now, Kiseop."

He took his arm and take Kiseop with him. I kept on smiling when Eli reached me. He waved his hand around in front of my face.

"Hello? Is anybody in there? Do you completely lost your mind, kiddy? You really seem to have a crush, my goddess." he said while smiling brightly - and a little evil.

I shook my head to let go the memory of the happening before - especially when I laid on him.. and beat Eli.

"He! Dare you say that again and I'm really gonna kill you!"

He ran away immediately laughing over laughing. I chased after him screaming:

"If I get you, you'll be soooo dead!!"

Eli ran towards the other U-Kiss members Dongho, Hoon, Soohyun and Kevin who just came into the park and hide behind them. I stopped in front of them, breathing heavily.

"Let him.. go! I'll have to.. beat him up. Let him go!" I said breathless.

"Eh, yeah.. " Hoon said and wanted to go aside when Eli screamed:

"Dare you go aside! I'll be dead if you do so! Do you want to find a new singer?"

Hoon said cooly: "Whatever. But if I don't go aside I'll be beat up, too, right, __________?"

I nodded and put Eli's shirt.

"Never say anything like that again. Dammit. Never ever!" I screamed while beating him as hard as I can.

The four boys began to laugh. Eli shouted:

"Ouch! Stop, stop! Let go, let go! Stop, stop!"

But I kept on hitting him. After a few minutes I stopped.

"Now I'll get bruises all over my body. My model career is ruined!" Eli cried dramatically.

I started to laugh. He began to laugh, too. It was contagious and so we all end up laughing all over the ground. We couldn't stop laughing. After a while some voice said:

"So, you're laughing again. You're really strange."

I turned around and went all over red again. It was Kiseop. And all of them saw it. Dongho shouted:

"Wow, she rejected Hoon and Soohyun, but truly she likes Kiseop. What an irony! Congratulations, Kiseop!"

He said that in a very strange way but I wasn't recognising back then 'cause I had seen Kiseop's face went all red, too. Somehow somebody pushed me towards him and I stumbled again. Kiseop didn't move at all when I landed in his arms. He just looked at my face and went even more red. I began to smile. Suddenly a smile appeared at his face,too, but then he seemed to realise what he was doing right now and let me and his smile go. My smile was gone, too. Then I realised something:

"Who pushed me? Who?"

Nobody said a word but Kiseop looked at each of them carefully. I followed his looks. Nobody seemed to have done it except for - Kevin. I looked angrily at him and beat him up.

"He! Ouch! Ouch! Aaah! Help me, guys, help me! I was just helping them. Oh, please, noo~!" he screamed.