Fourth Day _ 2

Mistakes and Misunderstandings

At home I sat down in my room and put a CD in my CD-Player. While listening to it I thought about all that happened since I met my friend first after her trip - okay, exchange - to South Korea. Did I really like Hoon? I never talked to him except for two times. I was nearly talking about everything with Soohyun. And then he kissed me. Did I like any of them? I looked at a picture I printed some day ago where you could saw U-Kiss laughing and joking. It was a really naturally photo and I kept looking at it.

First I looked at Hoon. He looked nice there. But my heart was quiet. Second, I looked at Soohyun. I felt something but it wasn't what he expected, it was some kind of friendship, nothing else. I felt sorry for him. Third I looked at the other boys. What did I do? Did I like one of the others? Eli: Quite cute, but.. he wasn't my type - especially at this picture. Dongho: he was at my age, but... he wasn't my type either. Kevin: He looked really cute and nice, he was that kinda boy I would date but my heart didn't say anything when I looked at him. Hm.. AJ: he looked cute, too, but I couldn't feel anything. Kiseop: While I looked at his bright and sincere smile I felt something warm running through me. It was him? This mega-cute guy? Really, my standards were really high. Soohyun was cute, too, dammit! But why did it have to be him?

After lunch and thinking of it till time was up, I tortured myself - because I liked Kiseop the most. The past two members - Kibum and Xander - were cute, too, but only Xander was my 'type'. Well, kind of. At half past three I went to the actor's home. Soohyun waited there for me.

"Hi. How are you?" he greeted me.

I smiled a little bit but I was sure it looked forced.

"Well, when I'm honest I'm a little bit.. hm.. confused and worried." I answered.

He looked worried: "Why? Do you realise something bad?"

"I really thought about it hardly but.. you're really nice, Soohyun. But... " I answered looking pained.

He completed: "But you like Hoon. I understand."

I shook my head.

"I like somebody else that's right but it's not Hoon. I'm very sorry. I know I could not ask you just being friends, so I won't. We should end this now."

"Why could you not ask me just being friends? Because I would have to pretend not loving you and you knew that I'll couldn't give up?"

I nodded. "And because it would be painful for you seeing me with an other boy. ... But maybe that's not avoidable.." I murmured afterwards.

"It's somebody of U-Kiss, right?!" he said loudly.

I went red.

"I knew it. Please! Who?" he shouted.

"I'm not really sure, but.. You see, if I tell you, you'll run to that somebody and tell him. But I don't want him to know yet.. and maybe he's not that nice as I think." I answered.

"They're all nice, you know. But.. okay, you don't have to tell me. It's all right. But we could watch the movie now, couldn't we? I was looking forward to that since ever. You too, right?" he said.

I nodded and we went in. While we were watching I forgot about my problems. But afterwards they came back powerfully. Soohyun seemed to want to go for a walk then, so we went out and Soohyun went forward. After a while we reached a building and went into some VIP-Café... and met the other boys of U-Kiss.